Author Topic: Age of Conan  (Read 30933 times)

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
Re: Age of Conan
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2008, 12:48:03 am »
Cloak is gift for whomever signed up for the AoC Newsletter, and is also included in the CE edition of the game.
Hmm, strange. I have been signed up for that Newsletter since it started, but didn't receive the cloak :(
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2008, 10:42:34 pm »
Not exactly the best first impressions. Stuck at lvl15 on the Awakening III - Woman in the Swamp quest to get off noob island with BOTH my characters. NPC is missing and I fell asleep waiting in the petition queue for hours last night. Waited hour+ today before I had to leave and only advanced 9 in the queue. Worst part is they never respond to you by mail if you logout or go AFK like Blizzard does so it means waiting all over again. I have also experienced many thrilling BSODs about nv4_disp.dll which is just as I said - thrilling.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2008, 11:54:24 pm »
Not exactly the best first impressions. Stuck at lvl15 on the Awakening III - Woman in the Swamp quest to get off noob island with BOTH my characters. NPC is missing and I fell asleep waiting in the petition queue for hours last night. Waited hour+ today before I had to leave and only advanced 9 in the queue. Worst part is they never respond to you by mail if you logout or go AFK like Blizzard does so it means waiting all over again. I have also experienced many thrilling BSODs about nv4_disp.dll which is just as I said - thrilling.
Im quite sure that you can skip the next awakening mission if you arte a few levels higher than it needs for you to be.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #138 on: June 01, 2008, 12:30:23 am »
Got the cloak and no way to use it. I plan to get the game in July, once I get back from khanadia.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline sammy.

• ch'yeah.
    • MySpace
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2008, 09:11:22 pm »

Your best chance is to go on the AoC forums and make a thread about it, in hopes that someone will see it.

Come on and look at the other side.

Offline Muckwuddly

« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2008, 07:33:52 pm »
I just bought the game! Woo!

Although I didn't receive any cloak, even though I signed up for the Beta... Strange.