Author Topic: Karaoke Versions of MaSu Music  (Read 3015 times)

Offline STAM1NA

Karaoke Versions of MaSu Music
« on: January 16, 2008, 11:26:40 pm »
Hello!
I am trying to find some nice karaoke versions of MaSu - especially the remastered HERO title.
On Yahoo Videos, there's a karaoke version, but I was wondering if there's a better quality one?
I tried searching for it the past few days but wasn't able to find anything. Hope someone can help me. :)

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Karaoke Versions of MaSu Music
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:13:19 am »
we have not officialy released any karaoke or singstar/GH versions of your songs.
thread moved.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 02:27:14 am »
Generally, people use a vocal remover filter for winamp or the like to create cheap karaoke.

As Dezo said, there are no official ones. So unless you can find a good cover band, you may be stuck with the low quality of the vocal removers.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 07:36:17 am »
Haha what an awesome idea. MaSu karaoke. Can you imagine if there was a big forum meet up and we all sat around and played MaSu singstar?
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 01:47:55 pm »
I think i'm one of the few people that can actually say, "been there, done that"

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 03:02:14 pm »
I think i'm one of the few people that can actually say, "been there, done that"

Skype doesn't count!
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Lysix

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 03:14:50 pm »
Haha what an awesome idea. MaSu karaoke. Can you imagine if there was a big forum meet up and we all sat around and played MaSu singstar?

with alcohol, i dare not even imagine the results. xD

Offline Lugia010719d1

• I love Machinae Supremacy, WolfenDoom and Pokemon
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 04:51:16 pm »
If you mean the Instrumental song of "Hero", it was released.. in the first demo of the game Jets'n'Guns which contained only 1 level... It was on the CD for one of 2004's issues of the "Computer" magazine (a Czech IT mag.) and thats where i heard Macinae Supremacy for the first time ever.. the first song i have heard from them was the instrumental Hero, so lol.. i can upload it for you laterz (unable atm.)

Offline STAM1NA

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 05:42:16 pm »
If you mean the Instrumental song of "Hero", it was released.. in the first demo of the game Jets'n'Guns which contained only 1 level... It was on the CD for one of 2004's issues of the "Computer" magazine (a Czech IT mag.) and thats where i heard Macinae Supremacy for the first time ever.. the first song i have heard from them was the instrumental Hero, so lol.. i can upload it for you laterz (unable atm.)
Whoho~! That would be really cool! It's such a cool song and I really would like to have the instrumental!  :)

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 12:52:08 am »
Or you can find it at the usual spot for uncommon MaSu goodness: http://ankle.sinistrals.net/misc/masu/
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."