Author Topic: Another MaSu fan vid request  (Read 3218 times)

Offline yofee

• :P the legend lives on...
Another MaSu fan vid request
« on: December 28, 2007, 09:51:23 pm »
I'm aiming to do another "fan vid, low-budget thing" on Ghost or any other old song but I would like to know if there's any interests in me doing that. I had an idea of raising a small amount of money for the production or something like that. And have a competition to make the best script/decide which song or maybe collect all of your best ideas to something great.

If so I wonder if any of you more serious members (like Radicz0r, Lysander, Bates, WereVolvo or Mumppis) would take on the mission and start a thread!

:P

J
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 11:22:28 pm by yofee »
Actually, you should worry about the killer air!

Offline yofee

Re: Another MaSu fan vid request
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 03:46:19 am »
By saying low budget I don´t mean low-quality...

I intend to make it a good one, in HD with 3D/CGI and if possible with the band.

I have some great ideas, I think and I´ve got plans to make something of it soon...

But I still would do a video with fun ideas from you guys.

I know we had some good discussions ´bout a year ago or so...

Lots of interesting ideas :P

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 03:54:15 am »
Allright dude, well im a professional camera/editor leaning towards band/music videos. But, where are you from, dude?
And!

Tell us of your ideas :)

Offline yofee

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 04:15:11 am »
Well I´m from Sweden and I´m a film director and producer (independent).

Well I dont want to share all the details of my idea in public if anyone snaps it...

I´ve been riped of before... but maybe I could send a first draft later if you are interested.

But I can say its ´bout game, future and maybe meccas anime-style in a cine format.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 07:24:15 am by yofee »

Offline yofee

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 11:30:04 pm »
ok... sorry for dubbel posting twice in my own thread but no one else does so...  :-[

After all I've decided to do Ghost any way in the first quarter of 2008 (I hope) and so I can tell you 'bout the idea...
Radicz0r convinced me that its a good thing to do so...  :-\
I got this idea for a long time 'bout doing a short or music vid with real anime feeling and real acters.
First of all I prefer story vids rather then performance vids, no offense to the TTLG promo. I liked it, Tomi...
I will post the draft as soon its finished... Have to write it down cuz its all in my head.
Then you can judge me...  >:D

To refresh your memory on the topic...

http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php/topic,2453.0.html
http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php/topic,3428.0.html
http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php/topic,3243.0.html

Edit:
And what ever happened to all the other guys plans of doing vids...?
Like leicesterfox's friend and CaZpeR guys.

Well a mate of mine and me have been contemplating this idea for a while now, but it seems that we are set on it. Its just a matter of finding the time to do it. He is doing directing at film school and I for some strange reason or another have the ideas. We are going to collaborate to make a silent movie or a movie that has little script and let the acting and storyline do the talking.
But the MaSu music working as the background. We are planning to use it as his final year project.
Its going to utilise Ghost (sorry evillcandybag) , I Know the Reaper and Reanimator most likely.
But this idea has been in the making for the past year.
Hoping to start filming in January.

I am a Norwegian MS fan. And I was wondering if MS had any plans for a Music Video? Anywho, I have some great ideas for a video for both Ghost and Reanimator. And I also have a friend who have access to equipment and he got skills for production etc. (he also had a couple of movies he made all the way to the cinemas here in Østfold in Norway).

And yeah.... I know me and my friend would do this for free.... Since we can borrow equipment for free ;)

Anybody else than me who likes this idea?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 04:33:26 am by yofee »

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 04:38:57 pm »
Well the first sounds like it was for a school project or something and the other guy didn't really say he was going to make a video...