Author Topic: Ogame  (Read 16426 times)

Offline Leissi

• wat
Re: Ogame
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2008, 03:01:33 pm »
Bocom you build colony ships and send them to a new galaxy. you keep your homeworld for mining and such, but build up a new base in a less populated area. For example, i have several planets in galaxy 5, including my homeworld. I also have 2 planets in galaxy 7 which are being built up to the same standards as my homeworld.

See, how would I know this? ;D
Logical thought :P

come to galaxy 1 to brawl wif meh
Person you = new Person();
if(you.AreHappy && you.KnowIt){
    you.ClapHands();
}

Offline Leissi

• wat
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2008, 05:09:57 pm »
I really, really have to blame you for addicting me to this.

Seriously, I've been addicted to Civilization games since I laid my hands on the first game.
I've been addicted to Master of Orion 2.
I've been addicted to Space Empires 4.

and now you got me caught on this :(

"nobody gets addicted from the first time" doesn't really work here, does it :P
    you.ClapHands();
}

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2008, 02:35:36 pm »
hahahaha :D
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Carstuar

• Violator
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2008, 06:47:19 pm »
I've colonized 5 planets in the best spots (4, 5, 6) and NONE of them became larger than 60 fields.
I seek only where to find you

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2008, 07:04:25 pm »
I've colonized 5 planets in the best spots (4, 5, 6) and NONE of them became larger than 60 fields.

Owned? :D

And also, my account is now in Vacation mode.

YAY NO MORE RAPE! \o/
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2008, 03:50:01 am »
I was destroyed by SBF last night. I was sick and fell asleep in my chair and didn't get to fleet save, and I've been annihilated. I'm tempted to quit, as SBF will never leave me alone.
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Carstuar

• Violator
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2008, 12:39:01 am »
I was destroyed by SBF last night. I was sick and fell asleep in my chair and didn't get to fleet save, and I've been annihilated. I'm tempted to quit, as SBF will never leave me alone.

Try begging for mercy  :angel:

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2008, 05:16:51 am »
Nah. My alliance and AW have decided to start giving as good as they're taking. OCAU and AW are as high on those ranks as SBF is. :)

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2008, 06:20:23 pm »
I saw Space Simulation game and knew it would never be as good as Ferion. I'll give it a try at some point in the next few weeks when I get some time to myself though.

Ferion is complicated, so if you don't have time to learn rules about as complicated as D&D, I wouldn't bother trying :P
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2008, 02:46:52 am »
Heads up guys, I'm leaving tonight for a week so my acct is going into vacation mode :)

Offline Carstuar

• Violator
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2008, 02:08:08 pm »
Errr... My luck changed, bigtime. I just colonized a new planet. 315 fields!!!!!!!!! WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 07:08:13 pm by Carstuar »

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2008, 03:07:37 am »
Yeah you can 300+ field planets. ;) I'm still on vacation mode. Don't have the right mindset to start playing again yet.

Offline Leissi

• wat
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2008, 04:58:36 pm »
Still playing :3

Planning to take over system 9:70 at universe 36 since it's empty and my first two planets got obliterated by nasty nasty fleets of 50 cruisers, 50 battlecruisers and the other was 50 battleships :(

4 planets taken, only 11 to go :D
    you.ClapHands();
}

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2008, 05:08:59 pm »
I've completely stopped playing this. I just don't feel like going out of vacation mode. :|
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2008, 01:40:32 am »
I'm still playing :)

Points   50.250 (Rank 1.193 of 5.414)  :D