Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
Re: Ogame
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 01:01:22 am »
used to play Planetarion back in the day when it was still free. then they started charging for it, and I couldn't be arsed anymore. (i see they have a free version now too... but I disapprove of mixing both free and pay-for-it gameplay :P)

hm, maybe I'll check this out some day.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 01:27:52 am »
Registered, got bored and killed myself.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 05:54:57 am »
It takes patience, Rad ;) Geeez.

I'm building mines on Sid Icarus at the moment. I'm using it as mostly a mining planet, but as it's so small, I'll probably take what I need and then nuke it.
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 04:40:20 pm »
Im also playing this now, on Galaxy/Server/Shizznizz 36, under the name Asor and on the Planetoid of Stoopid :). Started to play after a group of butt-fudgers started pillagin, raping and ravaging my village in Travian :(.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 06:01:36 am »
I just learned expedition tech. Woo :)
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2008, 07:19:29 am »
Ok kids, those of you on Uni 36, my alliance has said they will accept each of you (we're ranked #7) if you join OCAU. As in the forum the alliance is for. You're all welcome to find your own alliances, but I thought I'd make the offer anyway.

OCAU is an overclocking and PC hardware forum based in Australia. That said, there are members from all over the world, and discussions aren't just hardware but games, consoles, as well as "off topic" areas like sports/fitness/health, pets/animals, entertainment/tv/music/movies (we need moar masu fans), food/cooking/booze, etc. There's probably something for everyone there.

So if you're interested, let me know, join OCAU and I'll hook you up, ok? The reason I offer is because you guys are stuck out there in the middle of nowhere, as low ranked and unallianced players, and they are always the first to be raided.

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 05:40:55 pm »
Ok kids, those of you on Uni 36, my alliance has said they will accept each of you (we're ranked #7) if you join OCAU. As in the forum the alliance is for. You're all welcome to find your own alliances, but I thought I'd make the offer anyway.

OCAU is an overclocking and PC hardware forum based in Australia. That said, there are members from all over the world, and discussions aren't just hardware but games, consoles, as well as "off topic" areas like sports/fitness/health, pets/animals, entertainment/tv/music/movies (we need moar masu fans), food/cooking/booze, etc. There's probably something for everyone there.

So if you're interested, let me know, join OCAU and I'll hook you up, ok? The reason I offer is because you guys are stuck out there in the middle of nowhere, as low ranked and unallianced players, and they are always the first to be raided.
Oooh, thats a great offer, I shall take it.
* Asor makers a forum account.

Edit: oh it seems that the forums requires a non-free email adress. Well, I do have one but I am currently not in the position to log into the account in question, so blargh :P
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 05:44:54 pm by Asor »
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2008, 09:39:53 pm »

Sorry, can't join, I mostly use Gmail, and seeing that it's blocked. I'd love to though. :'(
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2008, 11:25:16 pm »
Bah! Why don't you people have school/university email accounts, ISP email accounts, etc? :(

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2008, 11:52:50 pm »
Bah! Why don't you people have school/university email accounts, ISP email accounts, etc? :(

I could try to use my school mail, don't know if it works though. :/
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 12:20:46 am »
Let me know if it works :)

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 01:15:31 am »
Let me know if it works :)

WROEKD! :D

I registered as Bocom on the forums. (no shit. ^_^)

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 03:15:48 am »
I'm fucking shitty because my boy joined Ogame a few days before me, is rank 2700 and has fuckloads of resources to have a huge fleet and get whatever he fucking wants. While I'm rank 4500 and I can't even get enough res to get a high enough combustion drive to get heavy cargos, let alone cruisers or battleships. Even if I had the res for the combustion drive, my next upgrade is lvl 5, and I need lvl 6, and it'll take me another week to save up the res for that, -then- I wont be able to get the res to build the stupid fucking cargos.
* Dimruthien* throws a tantrum

Offline Xarion

• The Listener
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 02:58:52 pm »
I was playing Ogame.fr some years ago, I registered when Uni 9 was created. I've been top 200 and my alliance was top 10, we were kind of famous at the time ;D

But I got bored 2 years later and now my acount is in sleep mode, waiting to be given to a motivated member of my alliance.
-sorry about this new post-

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 04:09:24 pm »
On Uni36, my alliance is ranked #6