Author Topic: Ogame  (Read 16423 times)

Offline Viherminttu

Ogame
« on: January 03, 2008, 11:23:49 am »
I dunno if you lot are interested, but I've been playing on Uni 36, at http://www.ogame.org

I'm planet Ninne at coordinates [5:402:8]
My boyfriend is planet Rogue World Asylum at [2:339:11]

Warning: addictive.
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
Re: Ogame
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 02:43:39 pm »
I haveth registered.

I am planet Hubnester at [6:50:12]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 03:12:25 pm by Bocom »
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 09:51:14 pm »
wich universe?!!!

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 10:08:24 pm »
wich universe?!!!

36. She said that in the post. :)
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 09:22:29 am »
I haveth registered.

I am planet Hubnester at [6:50:12]

My boy's planet used to be Hubnester, but he liked Rogue World Asylum better.
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 01:18:19 pm »
I play Space Invasion which is quite similar. I was thinking about trying Ogame but Space Invasion was free and I started from there so I decided to keep on playing it...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 01:33:59 pm »
ogame is free. you can pay for some features, but it's free.

Lysix

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 03:43:24 pm »
games like this aren't really my thing :(

Offline blindsdog

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 07:19:52 pm »
:o. I've been playing ogame for awhile, I'm on 34 though. Prolly gonna play 37 when it opens though.

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 09:44:27 pm »
I think I used to play something similar to this back when I was in school... Mega D, back me up on this?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 11:42:32 pm »
ogame is free. you can pay for some features, but it's free.
Maybe I try it when I got myself and my clan wiped off from galaxy :D So far our tactics have been working well and we have lost only one clan member since she could not resist those continuous waves of enemy raids, got bored of it and quitted. There's some things that annoy me in Space Invasion, thou.

How's the teamplay in Ogame? Because in Space Invasion you can't combine armed forces and generally speaking only the strongest member of clan and his fleets are those that counts. Others are just cannon food and not very useful. If our clan, for example, would try to fight strongest player in galaxy he would single handedly slaughter us all even when our common force is better than his... That's because we can't combine our forces well enough in that system. So he got biggest pe... fleet and we can't win him. How's that in Ogame?
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

MDX

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 02:32:33 am »
I think I used to play something similar to this back when I was in school... Mega D, back me up on this?

Word VT, we played planetarium. And it sucked us in. But we survived to play more expensive, better games. Addictive all the same though.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 09:43:36 am »
God Bocom you're out of the way :P You're like forever away from me.

Lol blindsdog :D Come to 36 ;)

Gravehill: Not sure, I'm only a pretty low level at the moment, 4900, Smiley is in the 3500 range. We're both in the OCAU alliance, but I haven't needed to call on them yet. I know we're at war with the G-unit alliance, but I'm not good enough yet to take part. I don't know much about the team/alliance raids/wars/etc.

I recently learned the tech to build colony ships, but not enough res (ganker keeps wiping me out) to build one yet. When I do I'll be colonising a second planet. Smiley is colonising his third tonight. (Rogue World Asylum, Tempus Fugit and I believe his third is going to be Machinae Prime). I haven't decided what to call my second planet. Apex Ultima probably, or Hubnester Inferno.

I just really need to build my fleet back up after I was wiped out. :(

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 08:03:01 pm »
Colonised a new planet tonight :) [5:406:10] Sid Icarus.

Offline Wiinis

• Excuse me, I'm off to play the grand piano
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 08:21:09 pm »
I kinda feel like trying this out, but haven't yet managed to bother with it. Figure I will, sooner or later. Maybe when I become bored of WoW again.

Spiral out, keep going