Author Topic: Zune Problem  (Read 6181 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: Zune Problem
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 08:23:32 am »
Anyone wanna spot me $250 so I can grab the 80 gig? ;D

I was gonna repair my 30 gig Zen, but I don't have enough room for all of my music anymore. :(
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 07:12:45 pm »
I'll just say my 80gb Zune is like a second lover. (dont tell kels ; ) ), I love the glass screen, stain resistant metal back, the beautiful UI, and the premuim headbuds it came with.

Get one when you can, its worth it.

Offline cousinoer5

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 07:47:36 pm »
You ever figure out this problem?

Just curious. I hadn't thought about it, but during the firmware update I actually wiped my zune with a button press combination. It eludes me, but there is a wipe and reset combination as well.

(My firmware update problem turned out to be a vista not giving my Zune administrative access problem, lawl). I absolutely love Zune 2.0 Hardware/software... the fact that MS actually gave it to those of us with the older Zune models was shocking too. It can do things it COULD NOT do out of the box and it is *hides behind a shield* in MY opinion, better than the ipods I've owned, seen, or touched in the past.

It helps that I have a friend that also has one, the wireless tossin' music back and forth to sample each others bands is fun and handy.

Mine is also brown. /shrug

I figured it out a while back, I didn't notice this topic was still getting replies lol. I got all nervous and held down every button and every way on the directional circle and it reset, and it didn't wipe my songs or anything. Thanks for all the replies guys :).