Author Topic: Tat' That  (Read 4240 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re:Tat' That
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2004, 12:08:18 pm »
Hmmm... It's good that someone has some pioneerspirit!
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2004, 07:39:00 pm »
Well, I for one beleive in the sanctiy of privacy.

It frightens me to think that the technology exists that, theroitically, could be used to track people like what they do with the criminals on probation in California and the like. (Nice little GPS box on thier legs that calls home when they go out of the area they're restricted too.)

With laws being passed that libraries have to share information about reading habits and book stores having no choice but to give up information regarding purchasing habits, the threat of a national ID card, the president of the company that makes electronic voting booths swearing that he'll do anything to get "W" reelected for another term... coupled with the fact that he already stole his way into office.

(can you say Unelected president starting an illegal war for personal revenge?)

You can see why technology can be scary can't you?
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2004, 03:36:34 am »
Yeah I can see it! But on the other hand those who does use electronic devices are us. We make the rules. If we rebel against system we shall win! No weapons, just words! Even the mightiest barricade might fall under wise words!

And that barricade is done of us. If one part of the barricade feels in his/her heart that "this is wrong" all of that barricade shall come down. Freedom and peace cannot be sustained nor achieved via control or sensorship but via love and respect. When people does respect their leader peace is welcomed fact!

If leader rules with understanding and not with fear or frightening one's nation with images of terror and doom nation shall respect it's leader! Love, peace and wisdom are the things that deserve our respect, not power of arms. Every arm shall bend in front of wisdom and love! Electronic devices can be form of chains or they can be our link to freedom! How do you use your electronics? Are you slave of the system and victim of electronic weapons or speaker of peace and in search of truth?

It's not this damn net we use, it's not evil. How we use it, it might be evil. If we believe in love and understanding between nations and individuals and tell about it to others and <this is important> listen what they have to say we use this wonderfull media how it should be used. We should be humble in the front of this challenge of love!

<Ok... You guessed it right! I'm drunk and loving it! Full of love and not fearing about that "big bad machine"... It's not so big! My Machinae is bigger and it gots Supremacy! Machinae Supremacy - for love of the machine and machines of love!>

<And NO! Do not private message me! I shall not be embarrassed! I say what I want and I say:
I LOVE THE LIFE!>

<... And I say : I LOVE YOU ALL, tat' or not!>

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2004, 12:11:52 am »
lol wot if ur tattoo got a virus?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2004, 11:32:33 am »
It would be hilarious to have blue screen of death in forehead or something... "Windows has generated errors and will be shut down"...

Offline Outboundlight

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • No Art Films
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2004, 04:54:15 pm »
"yeh hold on a sec guys I gotta reboot my arm!"

chompy

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2004, 01:08:21 am »
Where would the battery go?

Offline Outboundlight

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • No Art Films
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2004, 11:23:41 am »
it would feed off your bilogical energy...like the matrix

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2004, 04:39:59 pm »
There are already wristwatches that's driven by your own energy.
I'm sure our bodies have much energy that goes to waste. Let's start using it :)

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2004, 05:12:49 pm »
Heh... "Reboot my arm"...  :) How one could use energies of body? Electricity? Body produces small amount on energy in electricity. Heat? It would be good idea since it's going on waste otherwise. It would help you get cool on hot summers... I wonder how much energy you could get if you assume that humanbody temp is 37'C and it's rarely hotter than that here in Finland. If temp difference is more than 10'C... Is there some liquid that evaporates or steams on 37'C and then can be cooled down with 20'C or less... And what size would be generator be to produce 1,5 V energy?

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2004, 06:33:03 pm »
Hmm, clothes that takes care of the heat from your whole body and leads it to whatever gizmos you have :)

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2004, 10:11:53 pm »
It could be somekind steam-operated bodyarmour... At same time it would protect one's vital organs, monitoring heart rate and EKG at same time. Plus you would have some energy from it... For camouflage cloak for example (I think that I use this on my future RPG... Remember : I was first!)

chompy

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2004, 12:55:18 am »
It sounds like the water suits that they used in the dune games and novels. I think it would be a great idea, it would go great in Fallout.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2004, 09:15:38 am »
Yes... The water suits that recycled body's liquids...

I think that this energy-kind bodyarmour should only cover torso-area because a) that's "heated" properly (torso I mean) b) larger armour might prevent moving too much. Heat (steam) would be difficult to transfer to cooling device/generator on back from limbs