Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 14105 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2008, 03:43:23 am »
I woke up at 11.00 with wife. We watched one episode of Rome and then fetch our son from grandma. Watched cartoons with son, read some story books with him, assembled and drove around with miniature car-track with him and then he went to take a nap. When he was sleeping we watched another episode of Rome. Then he woke up. Then my sister with her family came visit us. Kids played and we adults talked. After some chitchat we ate homemade ski-buns (bun filled with cream-foam and strawberry jam) and drank evening coffee and after that we males took sauna. After that they went away. I watched couple of short cartoons with son while wife took sauna. After that our son went to sleep. Me and wife watched day's third episode of Rome and while watching that I gave her neck-, facial- and headmassage. After that she went to sleep and I stayed up and played some online poker at Facebook, with virtual money. First I lost all the time but after couple of hours and some succesfull games I was at plus side some 400+ dollars. Then I retired from game, came here to read forums and after this I go to sleep some hours. Perfect freeday, IMO.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Slacker

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2008, 02:47:48 pm »
I woke up 45 minutes ago to Cryosleep blasting on my computer.  :D

Since then I've pretty much done nothing.

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2008, 04:17:27 pm »
Missed a day in school today, woke up at 1 PM, feeling ill. I partied like hell through saturday and sunday, no hangover noticed. But damn I feel bad and I don't know what to do. My three week winter break starts on saturday. And I feel ill. Damn it.

Offline Aeon

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2008, 04:53:09 pm »
My three week winter break starts on saturday. And I feel ill. Damn it.
...Say what? Three weeks? Damn, you lucky guy, you. My winter break only lasted two weeks...

EDIT:
Dwa tygodnie ferii plus rekolekcje zaraz tydzien po, potem pare tygodni ferii, swieta wielkanocne i matura.
Achaaa, "dwa tygodnie ferii (...), potem pare tygodni ferii", dzieki za wyjasnienie. :P
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:11:59 pm by Aeon »
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2008, 06:19:27 pm »
I woke up, cleaned the place up, it was a mess, with beer bottes and ash trays everywhere, poker cards and chips scattered throughout the place. Its clean now so mom won't go beserk once she comes home after being gone for 3 days :D

Offline Annie

• My tumblr, lul.
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2008, 06:23:29 pm »
Oh, awesome, one of my posts was deleted. Cool, I guess.

Uh, I woke up, talked to Ant, played Ragnarok, Watched Home Movies, Fresh-Prince, Golden Girls, Frasier, and now, Will & Grace. Bahahaha. Haven't watched Television in a while. It's a nice pleasure once in a while.

Man, I love Will & Grace. It's an awesome show. BAHAHA, Gay people.

Gonna shower and clean later, too. Yey.
Quote from: Still Not Fiindil
Annie, you ain't fucking human.

Offline Carstuar

• Violator
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2008, 07:40:02 pm »
Crap. I woke up at 6:30 PM and was disappointed because I hadn't hibernated until the 13th :|
I seek only where to find you

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2008, 08:39:32 pm »
My three week winter break starts on saturday. And I feel ill. Damn it.
...Say what? Three weeks? Damn, you lucky guy, you. My winter break only lasted two weeks...

Dwa tygodnie ferii plus rekolekcje zaraz tydzien po, potem pare tygodni ferii, swieta wielkanocne i matura.

That's the point.

Lysix

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2008, 06:35:03 pm »
went to college later than usual due to my film class being cancelled. made a new drum track in music, and then my last lesson was cancelled so im home in time for neighbours.
today is a good day.