Author Topic: Questions/Answers  (Read 147035 times)

Offline cloudstrifex

Re: Questions/Answers
« Reply #390 on: May 05, 2008, 06:14:29 am »
masu's 3-record deal... only two down!

im quite curious about this. whats going to happen after the next album is released? are spinefarm actually going to market it? will they renew the contract or just leave the band hanging dry again?
it pisses me off. they deserve some  mainsteam attention. overworld was amaze.

I thought it was a 4 record deal...

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #391 on: May 05, 2008, 08:56:21 am »
er, yeah, i think you're right.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Lysix

« Reply #392 on: May 05, 2008, 11:03:42 am »
but after that? what happpppeeennnnssss!

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #393 on: May 05, 2008, 12:07:45 pm »
I don't think it's such a bad deal... Certainly nobody's promising me that they'll support my hopes and dreams for 5 years at the low end. When the contract expires, it's probably just time for a conversation within the band, the label, and between the two to see if they want to keep it up. If for some reason one or the other party doesn't want to, well then they'll deal with it when they get there, and I can't say i'm too worried about how machsup will fare without a record label.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Carstuar

• Violator
« Reply #394 on: May 05, 2008, 12:28:06 pm »
I don't think it's such a bad deal... Certainly nobody's promising me that they'll support my hopes and dreams for 5 years at the low end. When the contract expires, it's probably just time for a conversation within the band, the label, and between the two to see if they want to keep it up. If for some reason one or the other party doesn't want to, well then they'll deal with it when they get there, and I can't say i'm too worried about how machsup will fare without a record label.

We just need to get them on MTV!
I seek only where to find you

Offline pefuskat

• ain't that l33t
« Reply #395 on: May 05, 2008, 02:14:03 pm »

mtv bad all i need to say MTV BAD

but heres my question. when is the band going to post the lyrics of the songs...?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:16:59 pm by pefuskat »

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #396 on: May 05, 2008, 05:41:57 pm »

mtv bad all i need to say MTV BAD

but heres my question. when is the band going to post the lyrics of the songs...?

MTV isn't bad (HAH, made you think wtf! ;D), it's just corrupted. *sigh*

Robert's stated that he have to remake them in SQL format, so when that's done, we'll get them. :)
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline morize

« Reply #397 on: May 08, 2008, 03:36:53 pm »
If you want to see me headbanging, just come to a gig!

Damn! I just want it! But what gigs?
New album out! But no "Overworld tour" for support, or am I wrong? It might be, but I don't see anything everywhere! Practically no promo-activities (ok, in Luleå and the like - but is this enough??, maybe you guys are only waiting and preparing for any "summer huge-tour surprise", in the given case I'm really looking forward to it)

"2008 .02. 29

PITEÃ…, SWE
Folkets hus
"Nordic Rage" Fest,"

Guys, what's the problem? New label - new possibilities, MORE possibilities... (or not?) :'(

I'm really sorry, if any similar accusation was there, but I'm desperate, I can't drive it out of my mind... ???

....... and sorry for my bad english O:-)

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #398 on: May 08, 2008, 04:12:42 pm »
If you want to see me headbanging, just come to a gig!

Damn! I just want it! But what gigs?
New album out! But no "Overworld tour" for support, or am I wrong? It might be, but I don't see anything everywhere! Practically no promo-activities (ok, in Luleå and the like - but is this enough??, maybe you guys are only waiting and preparing for any "summer huge-tour surprise", in the given case I'm really looking forward to it)

"2008 .02. 29

PITEÃ…, SWE
Folkets hus
"Nordic Rage" Fest,"

Guys, what's the problem? New label - new possibilities, MORE possibilities... (or not?) :'(

I'm really sorry, if any similar accusation was there, but I'm desperate, I can't drive it out of my mind... ???

Your question is quite valid.
We didn't get all the gigs we wanted and no tour. =(
ofc we'll try to get more gigs.. and make another album =)

Lysix

« Reply #399 on: May 08, 2008, 04:52:49 pm »

no excuses. TOUR NOW.

Offline morize

« Reply #400 on: May 09, 2008, 03:34:29 am »

But what's wrong? I expected that new label (Spinefarm wow! Nightwish, Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica and other notorious bands...) helps with these things and you strike up any tour for "new-album-support" - support for album which I can buy in local store. Nothing happened :-(

It could be local problem - with no-merchandise in Czech republic or Slovakia but...how nice would it be if my beloved band Machinae Supremacy run tour with any other Scandinavian metal band across whole Europe ?  ;)

I just want to see you, guys! I want to headbanging when hard bass-riffs in Hate struck! I want to sing with Gaz when Skin graduates, I want to buy ofc signed merch and I just want kiss you because of your absolutely flawless music !   >:D ;)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 03:36:39 am by morize »

....... and sorry for my bad english O:-)

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #401 on: May 10, 2008, 03:10:03 pm »

But what's wrong? I expected that new label (Spinefarm wow! Nightwish, Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica and other notorious bands...) helps with these things and you strike up any tour for "new-album-support" - support for album which I can buy in local store. Nothing happened :-(

It could be local problem - with no-merchandise in Czech republic or Slovakia but...how nice would it be if my beloved band Machinae Supremacy run tour with any other Scandinavian metal band across whole Europe ?  ;)

I just want to see you, guys! I want to headbanging when hard bass-riffs in Hate struck! I want to sing with Gaz when Skin graduates, I want to buy ofc signed merch and I just want kiss you because of your absolutely flawless music !   >:D ;)

I'd say that it's a local problem. Local venues probably don't want to host some "mainstream-unknown" band. Sorry guys, but it's the truth.

I say: Give it more time. There will (hopefully) be a time where we all have headbanged with them at least once. :)
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Zach

• I PILOT THE HATREDCOPTER.
« Reply #402 on: May 12, 2008, 06:55:51 am »
As much as we all love Dezo, I still can't help but wonder.. do you guys still talk to Kahl occasionally? How's he doing? o.o
..why are you reading this? Don't you have something constructive to do, like read a book, or punch a baby, or something? Really. This is getting annoying. Quit looking at me like that. That's getting on my nerves. Seriously. Leave. LEAVE OR I WILL SMACK YOU WITH A FROZEN TUNA. Really, I will. c.c;;

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #403 on: May 12, 2008, 01:37:29 pm »
As much as we all love Dezo, I still can't help but wonder.. do you guys still talk to Kahl occasionally? How's he doing? o.o
Kahl seems to be just fine. He's going to marry the girl of his dreams soon =)

Lysix

« Reply #404 on: May 12, 2008, 04:28:24 pm »
i'm sure him and tomas will be very happy together [: