Author Topic: Questions/Answers  (Read 146823 times)

Offline cloudstrifex

Re: Questions/Answers
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2008, 01:29:47 am »
Oh, and we would love to make content for Guitar Hero or Rockband. If any of the publishers who hold the rights / licenses or whatever you need to do it would let us, we'd be there in a flash.

I actually made a topic on the forum a long time ago to try and get you guys in number 3 and there were actually more people who knew about you than I thought, but it didn't really get anywhere. I think I'll try and contact the publisher when I get a chance and see if they bother replying. :)

Oh yeah forgot to mention I uploaded Fury (thanks Alix) for them to listen to but only a few people even bothered. I just remember one guy saying your voice was worse than Axl's, which I completely disagree with. :P
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 01:33:48 am by cloudstrifex »

Offline Jrobs688

• If Chins could Kill
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2008, 05:40:25 am »
If I remember correctly, Neversoft was able to get labeling rights to a majority of the Recording companies, which I'm pretty sure included Spinefarm.  I'm digging into research now to see if its true.  Now, onto my question.  Hmmm, a bunch of my random questions have been answered.  Gotta think on this one.  Eh, what's your favorite Movie Genre?  Horror, Action, Drama, Comedy?  Also, in addition to that, what is your favorite current movie and favorite movie of all time?

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2008, 06:15:03 am »
Well I sent an e-mail to Activision and Neversoft so maybe they'll contact you guys if we're lucky! Or maybe you should try contacting them... ;D

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2008, 06:28:20 am »
imma contact the sales representative for activition this week... he's Danish tho, so we'll see how much he cares for a Swedish band with a finish lable.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2008, 06:33:11 am »
imma contact the sales representative for activition this week... he's Danish tho, so we'll see how much he cares for a Swedish band with a finish lable.

Yeah you're the man! If MaSu was in GH I think I'd die. Hopefully they will pay attention to my e-mails too.

I think the songs that would work best are Fury, Kaori Stomp, or Return to Snake Mountain, mainly because with the solos and overall guitar rhythm they would go along with the game well. If you do end up in the game, please make it one of those songs and I will love you forever (not that I already don't ;))

Offline WalmartSecurity

« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2008, 07:10:06 am »
I'd play any song, cause cmon, it's MaSu, and cmon, it's GH3/Rock band.

put them together and you get a lethal dose of elite.

btw I vote for Skin, as the song used. then again... you guys could maybe have your own 3 pack if you're lucky... or... a full album, like some bands are doing for rock band.

Question, if any of you (band members) could choose the songs yourself, which 1 (or 3) would it be?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 07:11:41 am by WalmartSecurity »

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2008, 07:52:53 am »
Yeah but think about how they would be incorporated into the game. The three I mentioned would probably be the most fun/challenging in terms of playing them on the guitar. And if it absolutely had to be from Overworld I'd pick Violator, but I don't see any reason they wouldn't want to use their older album material. I still stand by my original three.

Offline The Fold

« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2008, 09:21:47 pm »
Oh, and we would love to make content for Guitar Hero or Rockband. If any of the publishers who hold the rights / licenses or whatever you need to do it would let us, we'd be there in a flash.

Sweet! I'll be sure to send an e-mail over to Activision and Harmonix about this  ;D

I can't say I've got any particular picks for songs I'd want to see but given that Player One is my favourite I'll go with that, but the thought of having the whole of Redeemer to rock out to on guitar/drums would just blow my tiny British mind ;)

EDIT: I've just fired an e-mail off to Harmonix, Activision and Neversoft. Hopefully someone will read it, listen to you guys and realise as I did that MaSu in their games is a great idea!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:41:31 pm by The Fold »

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2008, 10:32:39 pm »
Harmonix no longer makes Guitar Hero games so you probably wont be getting an e-mail from them. :P But yeah I also sent the other two e-mails so hopefully Machinae will make an appearance! :D

Offline Smogelore

• Too Drunk To FSCK
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2008, 01:09:39 pm »
what are the tuning's in dezo's bass? what about effects used in overworld
HAY!!! who stole my avatar... again...

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2008, 02:27:55 pm »
Harmonix no longer makes Guitar Hero games so you probably wont be getting an e-mail from them. :P But yeah I also sent the other two e-mails so hopefully Machinae will make an appearance! :D

Harmonix do make rock band though... and that would be better cause it's clearly a superior game :P

Offline dezo

• ex Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2008, 05:36:54 pm »
I will keep that a secret. If you by any chanse meet me at a gig I'll tell you.
lemme say like this: I do some fsked up things with my instrument sometimes.. and it hurts like hell to do it =)

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2008, 05:58:06 pm »
lemme say like this: I do some fsked up things with my instrument sometimes.. and it hurts like hell to do it =)

stop playing with your balls then no wonder it hurts like hell bass strings slaps on the balls :D

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2008, 07:03:08 pm »

stop playing with your balls then no wonder it hurts like hell bass strings slaps on the balls :D

xD
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Blue Devil

• Official MaSu Tab Maker
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2008, 01:25:04 am »
Quick question.

Is it legal to post a tab on the forums if the album is not out yet? Just wondering before I go and get the RIAA at my door for this.