Author Topic: @#!  (Read 14558 times)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re: @#!
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2007, 09:05:33 pm »
I think I'll jump on this bandwagon as well.

My first greeter was Lomion, followed by Wintress and Layson.

Gravehill didn't even greet me, preferring to go all ego and talk about how huggable he was.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2007, 09:28:59 pm »
Gravehill didn't even greet me, preferring to go all ego and talk about how huggable he was.
LOL... Oh my god, those were the days. But you must agree that I was huggable back then. Nonethless I complimented your wise usage of words in the same thread, later. But that does not right my wrong, I agree. So please accept my humbliest apology and let me be the person who welcomes you here with greatest delay.

So here it comes, four years late :

Welcome to the forums, Torp!
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2007, 09:45:55 pm »
Neoblaze and Elrond were my firsts.
A threesome, for your first time? Kinky.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2007, 09:56:56 pm »
I don't remember mine.  :( I think Laser was in there, somewhere.

And I'm not heartless! How can anyone who loves pandas be heartless?

That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2007, 10:28:53 pm »

And I'm not heartless! How can anyone who loves pandas be heartless?

Simple, just love them for their fur. Heartless, AND a panda killer. Shame Harvey. SHAME!
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2007, 10:55:46 pm »
Hm, after digging through the list of my posts, I found that the first ones to greet me was Torp (no surprise there) and HackNeyed... and after a few inital lighthearted comments, everything sort of went downhill and off-topic, with PrescriptiveBarony (or Generalissimo, as he was called back then) claiming magicman would steal christmas some day. In other words, I experienced the normal workings of this forum pretty early in my posting career.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2007, 11:08:53 pm »
It does not seem like I made any introduction thread when I joined, so I don't think anyone actually greeted me properly... One day I was just here and then I stayed.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2007, 12:04:21 am »
Neoblaze and Elrond were my firsts.
A threesome, for your first time? Kinky.

We were all at it in the old days ;)

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2007, 03:20:30 am »
...I think. O.o  But I never really introduced myself, I just jammed myself into the forums and pretended I was one of you. It seems to have worked. <.<

I did the same. The first post I made was on what to call the new studio. Nobody really welcomed me at all. I guess I'm kind of like a persistent cold, I lurk around for a while, then strike with sudden force and stay for a long long while (except that you are bound to get rid of the cold some time, whereas I stay forever and ever).
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2007, 03:22:10 am »
I did the same. The first post I made was on what to call the new studio. Nobody really welcomed me at all. I guess I'm kind of like a persistent cold, I lurk around for a while, then strike with sudden force and stay for a long long while (except that you are bound to get rid of the cold some time, whereas I stay forever and ever).

So you're more like AIDs then?
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2007, 03:30:25 am »

So you're more like AIDs then?

That's the thing.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2007, 12:50:55 pm »
My first ever post was completely ignored :( I had to force Shaun to reply, man do I regret that now.
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 09:11:07 am »
Hm, after digging through the list of my posts, I found that the first ones to greet me was Torp (no surprise there) and HackNeyed... and after a few inital lighthearted comments, everything sort of went downhill and off-topic, with PrescriptiveBarony (or Generalissimo, as he was called back then) claiming magicman would steal christmas some day. In other words, I experienced the normal workings of this forum pretty early in my posting career.

and i was right.
i'm glad i am involved in your most treasured memories!

i posted first in a thread about how good JnG is, right after xeero introduced himself, almost exactly 3 years ago (nov 14, 2004).

the first to welcome me was turtle, including a warning of magicman.

also then were trezker, ming, and a little later, chompy, who bestowed the now-laughable advice not to be afraid to ask questions.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 11:24:42 am »
Hah! My first post was to post a tab for bouff i made, then got to know laser and things pretty much went to shaz from there on. ^^

Offline chomps

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 01:30:22 pm »
the first to welcome me was turtle, including a warning of magicman.

also then were trezker, ming, and a little later, chompy, who bestowed the now-laughable advice not to be afraid to ask questions.
hahahahah magicman hahahahahah , I still cannot get over that name, ahhh magicman. Is he still buzzing around?

I must apologise that I cannot remember some specific details that far back, my mind tends to overwrite some stuff every so often. I remember when the forums where a different color and something about man sausages and VT.

Plus this is the internet! Welcome to the Internet!  Didn't Al gore claim to have made the internet?!