Author Topic: YOU LOST THE GAME.  (Read 34985 times)

Annie

Re: YOU LOST THE GAME.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 03:37:41 pm »
That's a little old, Shaun. I've been playing that game for over three years, rofl. I never knew there was a website for it, though. I just played it with a few online friends.

I know it's old, I just killed your 3-year winning streak though.

Pfft, No. You only killed my 2 month winning streak actually. Longest I ever had was about 9 months.

And you're always playing it. I don't think I've met someone who hasn't ever forgotten about it. I've never met a winnar! But mostly people don't like the game and think it's retarded, but I think it's silly. But like I said, I only play with like 7 people.

Ant Ant, that's sorta.. a yes and no answer kinda thing. You're constantly playing it, even when you lose, but then you just start over. It might take like five minutes for you to forget but while you're unaware of the game, that's your winnings! It's hard to explain, thus, another reason why people don't like the game. And yeah, you don't go out nearly every night like you used to, especially since you started a job. It's nice to see your liver get a break.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 05:08:45 pm »
It's funny, it isn't actually a Game as such, it's a social experiment on the creator's part to take over the world. Eventually, he'll have everyone playing the game. Even now, you could probably go into a crowded area and shout "YOU LOST THE GAME!" and you'd get a few people. Imagine when the whole world is playing The Game?

"newsflash! breaking news! you all lost the game :D"

Actually, I think I read about an NFL game putting "YOU LOST THE GAME" on one of the huge TV's in America.

EDIT: you all lost again.

Lysix

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 05:21:58 pm »
im not playing the game. when you say everyone lost, i just take it upon myself to LAUGH AT EVERYONE AHARUIEDHFIUDN

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 05:30:50 pm »
the game itself is dumb.. that's why i made a variation, its how long you can stand after drinking hardy.

Annie

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 05:36:01 pm »
you all lost again.

It's no fun when you do it that often, Shaun. Wait a few months, otherwise it's even more pointless.

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 07:26:33 pm »
Ah yes, the game. I have been on it for really long time, and all the while I have been educating people of it. Altho the groups I usually hang out all play the game, so we get quite funny moments at times :D. Like this one time when we were watching my brothers theatre-show in a small-scale theater for the young, and then one of us held a sign reading "I lost the game" in finnish at a moment when he was getting off the stage :D>:D
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 02:31:37 am »
So you're saying, the game is over when you think about it consciously and starts again when you aren't... so you aren't really ever playing it... you just remain unaware of its presence for a period of time? ;x

Check rule 1. It means that you are playing the game all the time, aware or not.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 03:53:31 am »
I see, damn, and I almost completely forgot I posted in this thread :P
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2007, 06:26:59 am »
It's funny, it isn't actually a Game as such, it's a social experiment on the creator's part to take over the world. Eventually, he'll have everyone playing the game. Even now, you could probably go into a crowded area and shout "YOU LOST THE GAME!" and you'd get a few people. Imagine when the whole world is playing The Game?

"newsflash! breaking news! you all lost the game :D"

Actually, I think I read about an NFL game putting "YOU LOST THE GAME" on one of the huge TV's in America.

EDIT: you all lost again.

this game actually got quite big around my parts.

it was quite common to hear someone shout "aargh! I lost!" in a random line or group and have at least half the other people groan.

even a professor did it once.

Offline Ausp

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2007, 11:10:12 am »
Ah, I was wondering when it would find its way here...

I lost.
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2007, 05:12:40 pm »
As moderator in forum such as this where we have thread called "YOU LOST THE GAME" where people do post constantly and where I, as moderator, have to read every message there's no way I could help but lose everytime I log in. Because I ought to inform about my losing everytime I log in this not only becomes time consuming but irritating as well. Therefore I declare personal rebellion against THE GAME and it's wicked RULES and refuse to inform about my losing everytime I lose. Why it's possible to break the rules?

Reason is simple. THE GAME is only subgame of bigger game. It's kinda next level of THE GAME, really. In this game you win when everyone else loses : when someone declares "I lost the game" you know that you win because you're playing on the next level. You don't have to tell about your winning to anyone unless you want to. You're free to do any which way you can. Why does such a game (or level of game) exist then? It does exist because evolution and because people need nutrition. There's always the prey (or you can call it "the game") and the predator. In this next level other one's failure is your win : those who fail become your prey. It makes you top of the foodchain. Losing brings satisfaction. What's greatest thing in this next level? Because even those who play at lower level play in higher level as well. They just don't know it. When someone tells that "I lost the game" and it spreads around those who play the game declare their losing as well. Everyone is amused. Now... It's winning, right? Well those who play consciously at next level know that even those who lose win. But who ever plays at next level KNOWS that he can't lose, he can only win-win. It's double win without losing. Those who play at lower level lose-win. So in the end everyone is winner but the greatest winners are those who are on the next level because they have won KNOWLEDGE as well. Those who play on lower level lie to themselves (they claim that they lose when in the matter of fact they know deep down in their souls that they won when they start declaring their losing). The next level's name? It's THE VULTURE.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Lexx

• Ministry of Cynicism
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2007, 05:28:28 pm »
Whut?
DRAMA

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2007, 05:46:05 pm »
Whut?
Whut is what he said. Honestly did you even consider for a second that any of my post have some guarantee that they understandable or even readable? Or even sane? Nope, they don't have such guarantee! Hahaaaaaa!

* Gravehill  goes jumping around eyes turning around and drool dripping from his mouth

GUESS WHO I AM?

THE MAD RABBIT!

"I'm going slightly mad, I'm going slightly mad... It finally happened... I'm slightly mad..."

On other news... Aforementioned reaction has no known relevelance to excessive playing of THE GAME and losing in it constantly. You know... I was born this way...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Lexx

• Ministry of Cynicism
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2007, 05:47:10 pm »
* Rehevkor shuffles away slowly..
DRAMA

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2007, 06:09:14 pm »
* WereVolvo makes a spirited attempt at supergluing Rehevkor and Gravehill together
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.