Author Topic: Furry Friends Of Machinae?  (Read 5570 times)

sobella_science

Re:Furry Friends Of Machinae?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2004, 09:41:30 am »
Nice to see that Bearfoot is true to his furries! Sobella... Trimmed beard?  ;D I thought it starts to grow females only after they turn 50 or something. Unless they are pro athletes and use some "unorthodox training methods".

Hehheh... I like to be stupid every now and then...
Me too if anyone hasn't noticed it yet... ;)

Yeah well the "beard thing" is prob not a beard irl...but in lack of other chioses well fit for a lady, I chose that one ::) I think you already knew that but in case someone didn't... 8)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2004, 11:56:22 am »
Hmmm.... Nice... It's good to be stupider than stupid does! Yes it is!

Mmmmmm.... I like beards, trimmed or not! And shaved is cool too...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2004, 07:20:20 pm »
Nice to see that Bearfoot is true to his furries! Sobella... Trimmed beard?  ;D I thought it starts to grow females only after they turn 50 or something. Unless they are pro athletes and use some "unorthodox training methods".

Hehheh... I like to be stupid every now and then...

Actually I met the weird girl I knew as a kid and she had a full moustache and a little goatee thing going.. *shivers*  Let me tell you, there is NO polite way to tell a woman she needs to shave.  I just sat and tried not to stare.

And yes, homornal imbalances can do that to a woman, they don't necessairly need to be taking sterioids, either....
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 03:45:14 am »
You are right Bearfoot (like most of times). Absolutely right. Some medicines can do that too to women. And it can be natural too. So sorry, not Bearfoot, but all those women who does have problem with having too much facial hair. I know some women personally that have this problem and I know it  might be big problem 'cause our society is so strict about norms what belongs to gender and being beauty.

Anyway in this case I tried to be funny (not succeeding so brightly, no!) and I do apologize. Sorry! I was dreaming again about pub(l)ic hairs... Gasp!

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2004, 05:28:50 am »
Well, the hair was not the main reason I was uncomfortable around her.  The true reason was that I knew her when I was six or so and I, honestly, treated her like shit...

*shrugs*  I was just a kid, what can I say?

As to being a fur, my religious beliefs are expressed in part through my "Furrydom."  I'm a shaman, among other things.  Three guesses who my totem animal is?

I'm not ashamed of it, although yes, part of it is sexual.  I find the thought of a woman covered in fur to be sexy.. I'm not unattracted to humans, I know that right now we can't be furs "RL."

I don't care, honestly, what you guys think of me, but I have a feeling that you'll be accepting.  After all, this is the only board I've "Came out." too and you guys were ok with that.  (Bi, but very female biased.)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2004, 05:33:15 am by Bearfoot »
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2004, 02:11:29 pm »
I don't know how other people think about it but I like it, BF! And amongst other things my "furrydom" is... I cannot say religional, but almost. Is the statement of my faith and values. If I suffer from it so be it. Hairs are sexual thing to  me, too. I like feeling and smell of women's hair very much... Althought in modern times female use so much artificial fragnances... Fresh and clean woman smells very good! And when one has little hair it strenghten the "base" smell even more. So I guess I understand you at this point very well BF!

Offline Geezus

• The latest Ninja!
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2004, 02:39:11 pm »
I've got a beard on the chin. Sometimes nicely trimmed, sometimes on expansion ;)
SMEG!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2004, 06:32:31 pm »
[size=8]Attack of the chinbeard[/size]

"We just needed more space to live on" says leader of the facial hair infantry. On todays news we are going to...

sobella_science

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2004, 08:56:00 pm »
ROFLMAO!

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2004, 12:12:53 am »
OH, and as to the "chinsquig"  (GW reference, don't feel bad if you don't get it.)  MY friend bought me a beard trimmer,  and excuse me while I < comicbookguy>  Best.. present... ever... < /comicbookguy>

hehe....chinsquig...i get it!

not only a GW reference, a pretty obscure one at that! full points for me!

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2004, 02:27:53 am »
OH, and as to the "chinsquig"  (GW reference, don't feel bad if you don't get it.)  MY friend bought me a beard trimmer,  and excuse me while I < comicbookguy>  Best.. present... ever... < /comicbookguy>

Actually it's a quote from an old white dwarf where Andy what's his name grew a goatee.. he only had it for about a month, but they refered to it as a "Chinsquig" and my friends picked up on it and started refering to my beard as a chinsquig....

hehe....chinsquig...i get it!

not only a GW reference, a pretty obscure one at that! full points for me!
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β

Offline Outboundlight

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • No Art Films
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2004, 04:48:36 pm »
lol cool

Probly Andy Chambers ur thinking about. that guy is a legend - he wrote the 2nd edition (read - best) Warhammer 40,000 rules

go him

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2004, 08:43:23 pm »
Like Jpkwolf, i am a furry.

But on being a human still, I don't like body hair. I have FAR too much on my legs and now it's starting to grow on my chest! :'(
Despite this i have a nu-metal beard, so i chose the trimmed beard option. It's not exactly neatly trimmed though. It's me in the morning with a pair of scissors :-\

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2004, 08:44:00 pm »
Yah, that's the guy.

Don't get me started on my GW rant though.  They're sloppily run and serious serious price gougers.  I talked to someone who played Warhammer 40,000 when it was newish.  You used to be able to get two tanks for 30  bucks.. now they're 40 each.

Stupid price gouging....

And I talked with my gamestore owners, the only reason they stock GW stuff is because it keeps the busness open.  Screwed up orders are du regular for them.

It's really a bad way to run a busness..
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β

Offline Outboundlight

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • No Art Films
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2004, 11:57:17 pm »
yeh their the Microsoft of the Table Top Roleplay scene.

as far as 40k goes, Rogue Trader stuff was reasonably priced and so was 2nd ed for about half of its lifespan.

Necromunda still my all time favorite gw game...and i STILL havent got teh new rule book!