Author Topic: Dr. Chompy or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb  (Read 14374 times)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Dr. Chompy or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2007, 01:32:13 pm »
Hello, MYM ( I think your MDX :) although your girl sign is telling me otherwise.

Tbh, I've seen every change he's made to his profile and even I'm not sure who he is anymore.

Can I call you Chompmeister, I'm sure you'll still call me Laser Turret... :-[ Hope you enjoy your return.

And yeah, shift work sucks. Haven't done it myself, but a friend of mine does it now and... well, we barely see him, he has such bizarre sleeping patterns and timeshifts. :/

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2007, 06:11:55 pm »
I used to do shift work, and it sucked. When other (normal) people wanted to party, I had work and when I wanted to party, they had work. I'll hopefully never go back to that shit again.

WB Mr. Chompdude!
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2007, 06:51:26 pm »
I've done shiftwork for 8 years and it does suck big time. But seeing you Chomps ( :) ) is very nice, again. Galactic greeting to you and you mighty looking avatar!
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline chomps

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2007, 12:46:23 pm »
chompstarr!! what happened to domo kun
Dont know the last time I remember I thought he was a fish finger and ate him. Luckly I've still got my old webspace or no one will see the chompy avatar. I've even got the santa hat chomp-rock, which according to stores it's christmas so I think i'll put into play.

Haha it's nice to be welcome again, but I cannot guarantee my stay for however long. I feel like I've got a type of ADD where I find something do that, then come back to what I was doing before.

The worst about shift work was I was giving up 1/2 my weekends in a year, so from 52 weekends down to 25. Try to include your friend in any activities. As it really sucks when other people try think for you and not include you in stuff as you may or may be working. On the other hand it cannot be helped.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2007, 01:13:32 pm »
Yeah, i could imagine that would be uncool. =[

Im radicz0r btw. *points at sig*

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 01:18:21 pm »
Welcome back once again! Now stay put, or we'll staple you to your chair and glue your eyelids open so you have no choice to be around continually 8)
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2007, 11:23:52 pm »
Welcome back, hopefully you an manage to get some frugal spending with whatever money you have left, to stave off that work.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.