Gaming & Media > Gaming & Media

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

(1/31) > >>

Chronologix:
I have been playing the demo alot lately, over and over, and im lucky enough to be able to run it on max settings and 1280x1024.

The demo itself is pretty crazy, the movements, the animations, the AI, everything just makes this one stand out from all other FPS games i have played so far. If you are a CoD fan, or just a FPS fanm you should really check it out.

harvey danger:
I got a beta token for the 360 version, but never got to redeem it because my school won't allow Live.  :-\ I can't wait to pick this up, though.

PrescriptiveBarony:
i'm definitely enjoying the demo as well; seems they haven't made any tweaks to the "hey there's an enemy behind that low wall" system since CoD2, but it's definitely refreshing to use an ak-47 instead of an MP40 (fond of the ww2 armaments though i am)

Chronologix:

--- Quote from: PŕèşċrïpŧıvəBāřőnŷ on October 19, 2007, 10:37:30 am ---i'm definitely enjoying the demo as well; seems they haven't made any tweaks to the "hey there's an enemy behind that low wall" system since CoD2, but it's definitely refreshing to use an ak-47 instead of an MP40 (fond of the ww2 armaments though i am)

--- End quote ---

Ya but now, you can be all like "there is an enemy behind that low wall...but now i can shoot THROUGH that low wall!"

i actually didn't catch onto it at first, but one of the enemies ducked on a balcony, and i shot through it and took him out.

SweZor:
I had the beta and loved it. This is most certainly a buy. Getting it for 360 on the release day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version