• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Gone
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2007, 10:17:27 pm »
1 shit load of caffeine
1 shit load of taurine

Mix and have a seizure... or die

Don't try this one at home kids

Don't think I will either. Though I do miss those Boost Guarana bars. They were caffeinated yum.

Also, I forgot. We're being taught Norwegian tomorrow and the rest of the week! Can't wait!

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2007, 11:41:12 pm »
Cool! Then me and Torpy can mock you for your inadequate grasp of our language! ;D
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 12:02:03 am »
Don't forget, in Norwegian all compound words are written without spaces. It's always "cellardoor" and never "cellar door". Also, our genitive -'s is just an -s.

Only half of Norway knows this.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 01:57:48 am »

Sadly, this is so. And tort... err, electroshock therapy is an illegal method of teaching said half proper grammar.  :(
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 11:04:39 am »
Imma go to Norway!

So Laser, is it as stressful as you imagined it to be still?
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 11:12:35 am »
I think he's under enough stress as it is already..

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 03:47:28 pm »
Don't forget, in Norwegian all compound words are written without spaces. It's always "cellardoor" and never "cellar door". Also, our genitive -'s is just an -s.

Replace "Norwegian" with "Danish" and "Norway" with "Denmark" and you will have another correct statement.

Offline SweZor

• Keeper of the SweZword
    • A blog devoid of activity.
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2007, 01:46:06 am »
Swedish works the same way too, all three are basicly the same, just modified bits and pieces Learn one and you can understand all three pretty well. Good luck understanding Finish though. Crazy stuff, that....

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 03:31:45 am »
Yeah, but the finns are, well, finns.

As for your pain, I agree that you should see a doctor. It might just have been muscle pains (I get a pain in the general area of the heart every so often, not very fun, but I'm pretty certain that's just the chest muscles acting up - though I suppose I should go and get that checked out, knowing that my brother has a small genetically caused defect or abnormality in the heart - I probably should get my arse over to the doc for a general health checkup anyway. I hear it's reccomended you do so once in a while, and my last time was in the army 4 years ago), or psychosomatic (with the upcoming stuff, you've probably been under a lot of stress), but better safe than sorry. It might even have been just a dream.

How did you try to check your pulse? Just feeling your chest really isn't a good way. Use the artery in your throat.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

MDX

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2007, 03:51:42 pm »

Ah Cellar Door, i remember reading somewhere about that particular combination of words. J.R.R Tolkien wrote about it in one of his essays. English and Welsh, saying it is one of the most beautiful combination of words in the english language.

Sorry, that just sprung a chord (Eb minor dim7 to be precise) in my head.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 09:15:55 pm »

Ah Cellar Door, i remember reading somewhere about that particular combination of words. J.R.R Tolkien wrote about it in one of his essays. English and Welsh, saying it is one of the most beautiful combination of words in the english language.

Sorry, that just sprung a chord (Eb minor dim7 to be precise) in my head.

The English teacher in Donnie Darko wrote "Cellar Door" on the blackboard before she quit.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 09:49:47 pm »
en Finne igen
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2007, 11:18:29 pm »
Ah wells, have good time doing all your learnings and getting good edumacation so you can put out edumacation to other peoples. And now, back to proper english. So yes, I sincerely hope that you have good time in the "real life". As many have said, you should try to find time to go visit the doctor about that pain, pain is never good and thats why you should visit a doctor as soon as possible to remove the mentioned pain.

You most likely don't know me, but I know you(creepy, aint it ;)) and that is because of my constant lurking of these forums. So yes, good luck!

en Finne igen
*Something norwegian/swedish*
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?