Author Topic: Sleaze back again?  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Kobi

Sleaze back again?
« on: October 09, 2007, 01:34:36 pm »

So I just got Crashdïets new album today and I'm damn pleased. ;D I'm not that fond of Oliver Twisteds voice as Dave Lepards (R.I.P.) but he does a great job. Lately I've mostley been listening to Sleaze/Glam rock. I just love the attitudes and its just wicked. These guys did the best performance on SRF 07 and the one I actually remember from that week haha. So what do you guys think, Is sleaze rock making its way back again? Hardcore Superstar is turing towards beeing a pure sleaze band as well.

Discuss ;)

Offline Lexx

• Ministry of Cynicism
  • Community Supporter
Re: Sleaze back again?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 02:35:08 pm »
Oh dear god no.
DRAMA

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 02:52:19 pm »
I've been noticing bands like these pop up more often in hard rock/metal charts, and already existing bands starting lean more towards those area's? Personally i don't got anything with this kind of music, and as for the comeback, only time will tell.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 09:06:38 pm »
Sleaze? Velvet Revolver. <3

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 11:21:08 pm »
I can't stand sleaze rock, but I can see a comeback, what with Buckcherry becoming popular and whatnot.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Kobi

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 11:29:56 pm »
Oh c'mon it aint that bad. Its not as bad as comparing The Ark with MaSu for instance. Much of it just fits well as party music. And if the looks of the band bothers? Well I like the style but thats just me  ;)