Author Topic: TTLG Music Video All Formats Here Max Quality (PSP, iPod, PS3/360, DivX, Stream)  (Read 15554 times)

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
My phone speakers are pretty high quality. As long as the volume is relatively low, it still sounds fine. If you decrease the quality, you wont be able to get it to sound good whatever the volume is.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
I think he was being sarcastic.

2-3 MB?! Are you kidding me? no way thats going to work.

Even the mp3 file is larger than that..

No, I was not. I know that the mp3 is larger, but you can lower the quality much, since the phone speakers aren't that good to notice anyway.
With 'he' i meant Ranguvar but allright.
why dont you just cut out a snippet of the vid?

Offline SweZor

• Keeper of the SweZword
    • A blog devoid of activity.
Dude, you want a 5min video file down to 4mb? The quality will suffer so much that you probably won't even see what you're watching...

That's like asking for a- I dunno, it's so ridiculous I can't even come up with an example!

I dunno if our fellow video viz here can pull that off, it might be possible, but I don't think it's worth the hassle. Get a new phone memory card or something that allows for more space. MMS-Micro is quite cheap nowadays (I presume that's what the Z550 uses since pretty much all S-E phones use it, mine included).

EDIT:
Also, for those of you that can't get their 360 to find their PC's to play the vid, try Orb, It works great for me. Turns my computer into a virtual media server, I can access my music and videos any computer by just logging onto the website and download a stream. And it also sets it up so that the 360 automaticly sees everything it shares (the main reason I got it...)

http://www.orb.com/orb/
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 02:22:26 am by SweZor »

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
Well, my speaker is not that good no matter the volume, and, i really dont care if the sound is a little lower quality... And the video quality, since i dont have the bigger screen, you would not be able to see anyway :P and about the card, i was planning

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
Sorry for double post.

On getting one, but, i dont have money :P but next time i have, i should buy one... So, dont bother with the video, except if you want to do it :P

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
igg : What we're trying to say is : Its not going to work, sorry :)

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
igg : What we're trying to say is : Its not going to work, sorry :)

Naaaw. ~Goes sad in a corner~

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
Well, my speaker is not that good no matter the volume, and, i really dont care if the sound is a little lower quality... And the video quality, since i dont have the bigger screen, you would not be able to see anyway :P and about the card, i was planning
Sorry for double post.

On getting one, but, i dont have money :P but next time i have, i should buy one... So, dont bother with the video, except if you want to do it :P

Couldn't you have just edited your above post?

Also, if you say you wouldnt be able to see the video, why dont you just put the song on your phone and get better quality sound?

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
Sorry for double post.

Couldn't you have just edited your above post?

Also, if you say you wouldnt be able to see the video, why dont you just put the song on your phone and get better quality sound?

I was on the mobile :P You cant post any longer than that.

Well, it's cool to have the video, even if you can't see shit ;)