Author Topic: TTLG Music Video All Formats Here Max Quality (PSP, iPod, PS3/360, DivX, Stream)  (Read 12790 times)

Offline Ranguvar

Just ask for a format and I will upload it ;D

PSP/Zune/Archos Version: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E6MQO7ED (VERY high quality. Don't complain about slight ghosting, it can't be fixed without making the video look washed out. You must have firmware v3.30 or later to play. Custom firmware works fine. Place the MP4 and JPG in the VIDEO folder in the root of your memstick.) (1408kb/s AVC Main Profile @ L3, 480x272 with black borders, 320kb/s ABR AAC-LC audio.)

Xvid/DivX HD version (stream and download): Coming soon!

Xvid/DivX SD version: Coming soon!

iPod version: Coming soon!

Xbox 360/PS3 HDHQ version: http://www.2shared.com/file/2358289/85361dfd/MaSu_TTLG_HD_C_HQ.html
(Wait for it to load the "file information" and then click "Save file to your PC".) (For PS3, if it does not play, try updating to the latest firmware. For 360, make sure you have the May Dashboard Update (if you've logged into Xbox Live Silver OR Gold on or after June 1st., you have it), and the Optional iPod Support update in the Marketplace for free under All Games (A-Z) (re-download if you got it prior to June 1st., it has been updated.)) (Only works from USB and perhaps DVD, not CD.)

Xbox 360/PS3 HDMQ version: Coming soon! (For PS3, if it does not play, try updating to the latest firmware. For 360, make sure you have the May Dashboard Update (if you've logged into Xbox Live Silver OR Gold on or after June 1st., you have it), and the Optional iPod Support update in the Marketplace for free under All Games (A-Z) (re-download if you got it prior to June 1st., it has been updated.)) (Works from CD, DVD, USB, whatever.)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 02:32:37 am by Ranguvar »

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
Re: TTLG Music Video All Formats Here
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 08:35:59 pm »
.WMA please.

Offline Ranguvar

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 08:42:06 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 08:47:01 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

This is what ive been trying to get all bloody morning. I just wanna watch the 720p version on my fricken HDTV, but I can't get my PC and Xbox to play nice.

Now I'm trying to burn a vcd or something to play it on the xbox, but I can't find a fricken converter for quicktime format that doesnt wanna watermark the thing all to hell.

I gotta be honest, I fucking hate quick time. I can't even full screen the shit on my monitor. Grah, I'm so annoyed right now =P

Offline Ranguvar

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 08:51:29 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

This is what ive been trying to get all bloody morning. I just wanna watch the 720p version on my fricken HDTV, but I can't get my PC and Xbox to play nice.

Now I'm trying to burn a vcd or something to play it on the xbox, but I can't find a fricken converter for quicktime format that doesnt wanna watermark the thing all to hell.

I gotta be honest, I fucking hate quick time. I can't even full screen the shit on my monitor. Grah, I'm so annoyed right now =P
Xbox or Xbox 360?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 08:55:00 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

That's the one. I could swear I've seen videos in .WMA files though. >.>

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 08:55:05 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

Xbox or Xbox 360?

360. I have Vista and it's like the Xbox isn't showing up on my network at all. I can't view it in the list of computers on the network for whatever reason. On top of that, when I try to use the Zune File Sharing feature it doesn't list anything in my networked Xbox 360's (It actually has a spot just for that).

I've tried using Media Center and adding an extention too, it just wont work.

Oddly, my 360 gets onto Live just fine. Go figure.

So now I'm at the point where I'm gunna try to burn a CD and watch it on the 360, but I believe the first step is to get the 720p version into a windows format because I'm 99% sure a 360 won't play a .mov file.

Offline Ranguvar

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 09:02:17 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

Xbox or Xbox 360?

360. I have Vista and it's like the Xbox isn't showing up on my network at all. I can't view it in the list of computers on the network for whatever reason. On top of that, when I try to use the Zune File Sharing feature it doesn't list anything in my networked Xbox 360's (It actually has a spot just for that).

So now I'm at the point where I'm gunna try to burn a CD and watch it on the 360, but I believe the first step is to get the 720p version into a windows format because I'm 99% sure a 360 won't play a .mov file.
Converting as we speak :P

Not to WMV though. MP4 AVC is better and also works on PS3.

I want extreme quality though, so please be patient, encoding and uploading will take a while.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 09:03:14 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

Xbox or Xbox 360?

I want extreme quality though, so please be patient, encoding and uploading will take a while.

Will MP4 AVC work on an xbox 360 though? I don't have a ps3 =\

Offline Ranguvar

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 09:05:05 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

Xbox or Xbox 360?

Yup. Just make sure you have the Dashboard update from May 2007 or later (if you can go on Xbox Live Silver or Gold, you have it, and if you have the Xbox Marketplace blade), and the Optional Media Update that's in the Marketplace for free. If you already got it re-download it because they updated it recently.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 09:07:07 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

Xbox or Xbox 360?

Yup. Just make sure you have the Dashboard update from May 2007 or later (if you can go on Xbox Live Silver or Gold, you have it, and if you have the Xbox Marketplace blade), and the Optional Media Update that's in the Marketplace for free. If you already got it re-download it because they updated it recently.

Okay, I'm going to go snag the optional update now. I was unaware of it - but i do have the latest dashboard update. I have a gold account, play alot of halo 3 and whatnot =P

Offline Ranguvar

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 09:11:24 pm »
WMA is an audio format.

You mean WMV?

Xbox or Xbox 360?

Okay, I'm going to go snag the optional update now. I was unaware of it - but i do have the latest dashboard update. I have a gold account, play alot of halo 3 and whatnot =P
hit me up on gears of war sometime, same gamertag as my name here! i play halo 3 some too but not as much as gears.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 09:12:59 pm »
Hehe, will do =)

Okay, I signed into live and tried to find that optional update you were talking about in the marketplace but was unable to find any kind of media update....

Offline Ranguvar

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 09:13:53 pm »
Hehe, will do =)

Okay, I signed into live and tried to find that optional update you were talking about in the marketplace but was unable to find any kind of media update....

h/o ill find it and tell u the exact name. it might be called the iPod support update.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 09:17:19 pm »
Hehe, will do =)

h/o ill find it and tell u the exact name. it might be called the iPod support update.

I couldn't actually find any software/media updates in the marketplace. Everything was actual media (videos) and game demos. Hehe.