Author Topic: How long have you been playing?  (Read 11797 times)

Offline [BCL|BA]Mr12ØØØ.EXE

• Band's 'Space
Re: How long have you been playing?
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2008, 03:50:42 am »
I've been playing guitar for about 3 years. I'm not too good with scales and such. I like to do the rhythms to anything, 'cause normally rhythms are easier and that way I can go crazy. :]

And I've been singing for about the same amount of time. I sing/scream in my band. I'll post a link in this forum as soon as our new track is mastered and put up on MySpace.

I'm also starting to fool around on Keyboards. MIDI controllers are such fasinating little devices. :]
It shows the truth
Shows the fake
Shows the past
Shows all of the mistakes
And it shows everything that they refuse to see
'Cause if there's blood on the roots
Then there's blood on the branches

Offline Kråhffäh

• I listened to MaSu when they were undergrounderer.
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2008, 07:03:48 pm »
Guitar, for around a year, but i've only played on schools guitars and friends guitars until this christmas when i actiully got one.

Drums, Like half a year, i've only played drums at school when we have musics class, i own a drum set though, but i can't play on it since i live in an apartment over a pair of really pissy old people xD
Quote from: Dezo
m8, teh win... you has it!!  ;D

Offline Von

• Per Ardua ad Astra
    • Through Adversity to the Skies
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2008, 05:52:15 am »
Bass for, ooo, 8 years now. Played Piano and trumpet for 7 years prior to that, though not at all anymore. Bass is my main instrument, but I also do a bit of drumming here and there to fill in. Still, I'd never consider myself a drummer. Both my parents are very musical as well, which explains a lot - my mother also plays double bass. Figures. ;-)