Author Topic: new generation ipods  (Read 21350 times)

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
Re: new generation ipods
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2007, 07:27:07 pm »
ARGH MY ZEN DIED

Yeah, the screen may not scratch, but that doesn't stop the fucking LCD from cracking due to pressure from god-knows-what in my rucksack.

Every time an mp3 player dies, I feel like I've lost a part of my soul.

arr, I still look at the case that once held my only 3 week old gen3 ipod nano and sigh.

sigh ever so deeply.

Lysix

« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2007, 07:57:41 pm »
Wharfedale headphones,

i bought a wharfedale lcd tv today! 15inches and its HD reasy (not that its much use on something so tiny). but its so much nicer than my old chunky tv i had before. very good value for £150 i reckon.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2007, 10:48:23 pm »
ARGH MY ZEN DIED

Yeah, the screen may not scratch, but that doesn't stop the fucking LCD from cracking due to pressure from god-knows-what in my rucksack.

Every time an mp3 player dies, I feel like I've lost a part of my soul.

arr, I still look at the case that once held my only 3 week old gen3 ipod nano and sigh.

sigh ever so deeply.

I can send it in so they can open it up and tell me what happened, but if it's "my fault" they charge me $82 to fix it. Although I'm sure they'd charge me even if they couldn't fix it.

Now the choice is whether or not I get this repaired, or opt for a player with more storage... my music collection recently doubled in size (thank you, college + Ruckus Music Service + Tunebite + Ant :-* ), and I can't fit everything onto 30 gigs anymore.  :(
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.