Author Topic: 9/11 - not again?  (Read 13877 times)

Offline Wulfshade

9/11 - not again?
« on: August 23, 2007, 03:37:30 pm »
Unfortunately, yes.   :-\

It's been 6 years since the "attack" and the anniversary is getting near. I wanted to bring this up to cause some discussion about the subject, due to Bush Administration's incapablity to ansver "a few" vital questions.

There's a lot of wild theories out there and sadly, they make a lot more sense than the official "truth" that they keep telling people.

So what do you think REALLY happened?

Got doubts? Anyone?

"Do you still think that jet fuel brought down the World Trade Center?"

Discuss.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Re: 9/11 - not again?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 04:57:24 pm »
Everbody loves a conspiracy. :)

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 05:28:41 pm »
It's been 6 years since the "attack" and the anniversary is getting near. I wanted to bring this up to cause some discussion about the subject, due to Bush Administration's incapablity to ansver "a few" vital questions.

There's a lot of wild theories out there and sadly, they make a lot more sense than the official "truth" that they keep telling people.

Got doubts? Anyone?

Discuss.

Lol XD But naah, dont think it will happend soon, atleast not by the Al-Quaida again.
Probably their own stupid airforce that will crash somewhere.

On a diffrent note, Bush is from the south, which explains his behaviour. (No offence w.s.e to those who come from there in this forum. :P)
I just have to say, but, the majority of the southers in the US, are fat, lazy, and very stupid.
Though, if you are from there and are on this forum, you are most likely not part of that group. ;)

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:56:59 pm »
I just have to say, but, the majority of the southers in the US, are fat, lazy, and very stupid.
I'm sure you've been all over the southern US, and have lots of empirical evidence to back up your claims.

Waitaminute...
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 06:13:15 pm »
I'm sure you've been all over the southern US, and have lots of empirical evidence to back up your claims.

Waitaminute...

I was gonna say something too... but then figured i'd step back and let the inevitable happen.

and yeah, 9/11
who cares?
it happened... it probably didn't happen exactly as the news told us... there are more important issues to be taken care of.

I'm over it.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 06:22:36 pm »

Got doubts? Anyone?

Discuss.

Lol XD But naah, dont think it will happend soon, atleast not by the Al-Quaida again.
Probably their own stupid airforce that will crash somewhere.

On a diffrent note, Bush is from the south, which explains his behaviour. (No offence w.s.e to those who come from there in this forum. :P)
Though, if you are from there and are on this forum, you are most likely not part of that group. ;)

Consider yourself banned.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 08:09:30 pm »
Everbody loves a conspiracy. :)

O0

Er....I agree. Now fortunately most conspiracies don't have a leg to stand on; so that's always comforting. :)
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline SweZor

• Keeper of the SweZword
    • A blog devoid of activity.
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 09:24:04 pm »
Answering the question about the jetfuel: Yes.

Some people say that since teh fuel only furns at like 850 degrees C, and metal doesnt melt until 2000 or something, jetfuel couldnt have brought the twin towers down. This is just bullshit. Steel looses 50% of it's strength at like 500 degrees or something, It's completely plausible.

The attacks were well planned, both planes hit somewhere in the middle-upper levels of the towers, destabilizing the upper part while still hitting high enough to make considerable damage. Both planes also rammed teh towers in full speed, with full fuel tanks.

It was a horrible tragedy, and I have no doubt in my mind that it actually HAPPENED. Maybe not in the EXACT way it was depicted, but the overall story is true. Two planes rammed the towers, destroying them and However, Bush saw his opportunity here, and used it to become more powerful. He would've never been able to go into Iraq if the 911 attacks never would've happened for example.

People love conspiracy thoeries, even if they're really stupid. This one is one of the more interesting one, even though it's not exactly one of the more plausible ones.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 10:45:53 pm »
Well. This conspiracy theory, is most likely true. The twin towers was a hoax.
Its just plain ol' covered up bullshit, If you have some knowledge about chemistry and gravity laws you'll understand right way.. sorry to break it to ya but its a mass murder and they blame al-queda.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 10:56:05 pm »
Well. This conspiracy theory, is most likely true. The twin towers was a hoax.
Its just plain ol' covered up bullshit, If you have some knowledge about chemistry and gravity laws you'll understand right way.. sorry to break it to ya but its a mass murder and they blame al-queda.

Please, I don't believe for one second the U.S. government is smart or powerful enough to cover that up.

We're talking about the same guys who couldn't cover up a break in to a fucking hotel complex. If you have some knowledge of Psychology, you'll understand right way...sorry to break it to ya. :P
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 11:00:14 pm »
<3

Offline yas‮

• The laziest one.
  • I believe in respawn.
    • Me on SoundCloud
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 12:38:17 am »

I think that some boeings 747 crashed into WTC.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 12:38:47 am »

LIES

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 01:15:53 am »

LIES

Yep, they were a 757 and 767, not 747 ;)
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Wulfshade

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 01:19:22 am »
No, actually the buildings jumped up and hit the airplanes.

If it was just about the jet fuel, I might even believe the official story, but there's more than that.

Should anyone here feel interest towards the matter, feel free to prowse http://www.ae911truth.org/ , http://www.911blogger.com/   or similar webpages. You will only loose some time and you may even learn something.