Author Topic: ZOMBIES  (Read 1095 times)

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
ZOMBIES
« on: August 05, 2007, 09:27:37 pm »
has anyone played www.urbandead.com ?
its a great online textbased mmorpg.  You can make a zombie or a human, and it's completly player based, no NPC's.  The map is huge (because its all text).  It's pretty realistic in the fact that weapons and ammo are rare.  I'm using a knife, hocky stick, and fire axe.  If you are killed, you become a zombie and can get revived.

If you join, my characteer's name is Bamfunk Railroad, and im in west grayside as part of the West Grayside Watch.  look me up.
In Canada cats grow on trees

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
Re: ZOMBIES
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 09:31:28 pm »
I might renew my interest. I am called Bocom there.
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re: ZOMBIES
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 06:05:23 am »
I'm known as Gravehill there. I do play it daily although I find it currently slightly boring. Theres just not enough things to do eventually and when death is only minor annoyance it does not get real thrill. When you start it you die constantly because you cant get into over barricaded buildings. After that... Well, when you die you hardly can do anything for it because it's likely that you're not logged in when it happens. So you just die and get revived or just stand up and start killing over and over again. After some point there's nothing where to invest your experience it just cumulates... Game is at it's best just after ou get used to it and it gets bored when you've achieved all skills. I still do play it and try to invent some new ways to play it. Maybe I join some group or something. Maybe it will get updated or something. There's still potential in it, I reckon, so I keep on playing it.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.