Author Topic: Traction in-game radio  (Read 1981 times)

Offline skull

Traction in-game radio
« on: August 02, 2007, 10:45:32 am »
ok, being part of their street team i gues its a good idea to inform the world about traction.

Traction is a new radio program made my stickman entertiment, they used to make sount tracks to games. traction is what they describe as a "next-gen radio player". thanks to its simplicity and size (only 6mg) it allowes listeners to listen to a dozen stations of many genre's of music (its still in beta-ish, i'd say gama tbh), with no DJ's and no adverts. and you can also change the channel and volume via shortcuts while your playing a game. One other good thing is that traction is supported by xfire, so you can have your xfire linked up with traction to show your friends that your listening to traction, what sation and what song, cool eh?

http://www.tractionradio.com/

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
Re: Traction in-game radio
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 07:30:24 pm »
That is a suprisingly brilliant idea. I just dont play enough PC games anymore to really make use of it.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 10:06:57 pm »
I ust turn off the ingame soundtrack and turn on Winamp and play something of my 30 gigs of music : p

I dont even listen to the radio in my car.

Offline Pete

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 08:36:28 pm »
This could help freshen my usual ingame personal music choices, I'ma go test it out.