Author Topic: New Avenged Sevenfold Single from their new album. - Almost Easy  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
New Avenged Sevenfold Single from their new album. - Almost Easy
« on: September 19, 2007, 11:59:14 pm »
The song's here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9btif_0dDR8

I dont know what to think about it, it just seems they're trying to be interesting with some riffs wich don't even sound good.. Singer's trying to impersonate metallica, and it just seems fake as hell...

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: New Avenged Sevenfold Single from their new album. - Almost Easy
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 07:19:53 am »

I dont know what to think about it, it just seems they're trying to be interesting with some riffs wich don't even sound good.. Singer's trying to impersonate metallica, and it just seems fake as hell...

How is this different from anything else they've done?  :P They're like Good Charlotte with metal guitars.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 10:01:27 am »

How is this different from anything else they've done?  :P They're like Good Charlotte with metal guitars.
Obviously you don't know Avenged sevenfold well.. They used to have screaming vocals and sick breakdowns.
More of a metalcore sound.. now they're just pansies

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 09:15:46 pm »

Obviously you don't know Avenged sevenfold well.. They used to have screaming vocals and sick breakdowns.

I've heard of what they "used" to be, before the singer's surgery, but this is what they are now, and it sucks. :P The singer's voice is more nasally than Chad from Linkin Park.

I'm just not sure why you seemed so disappointed with the new song... it's not exactly surprising. I don't think there's any going back after you sell out.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 11:47:54 am »

I've heard of what they "used" to be, before the singer's surgery, but this is what they are now, and it sucks. :P The singer's voice is more nasally than Chad from Linkin Park.

I'm just not sure why you seemed so disappointed with the new song... it's not exactly surprising. I don't think there's any going back after you sell out.
QFT. Linkin park sold out too.

Lysix

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 01:47:34 pm »
[opinion]sucky band, just like linkin park (as mentioned)[/opinion]

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 05:43:31 pm »
OH, WOE IS THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

Srsly.