Author Topic: Annie and an Xbox 360.  (Read 9518 times)

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
Re: Annie and an Xbox 360.
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 07:46:52 am »
And CnC3 (although i would definately rather have it for PC...would be interesting to see it on the 360)

I think that World In Conflict is coming to the 360. No point in wasting your money on the 360 version of C&C3 if the 360 version of WiC is as good as the PC, because it's bloody awesome.

It is. I wouldn't play a Command and Conquer game on the 360, anyways... it just feels wrong.

I have it for PC (and lucky for me my computer can run it perfectly smooth on highest settings with 1280x1024 resolution :D) So that is why i was wondering if it would be as good on the 360 :/

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 07:54:32 am »
And CnC3 (although i would definately rather have it for PC...would be interesting to see it on the 360)

I think that World In Conflict is coming to the 360. No point in wasting your money on the 360 version of C&C3 if the 360 version of WiC is as good as the PC, because it's bloody awesome.

It is. I wouldn't play a Command and Conquer game on the 360, anyways... it just feels wrong.

I have it for PC (and lucky for me my computer can run it perfectly smooth on highest settings with 1280x1024 resolution :D) So that is why i was wondering if it would be as good on the 360 :/

It isn't, but EA was so excited about the success of Battle For Middle Earth II on the 360 that now they're like "well, we should port ALL of our RTSes to the console! :DDDD"

And off that list, I'd choose one game you know you'll like, and one you're not so sure about, so as to be surprised. The Darkness is on there, so that's basically a guaranteed enjoyable experience. Other than that, maybe try C&C3, oor Armored Core 4, or Double Agent (hint hint), or Overlord...

That's  pretty good list of choices, actually. Hehe.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2007, 04:35:13 pm »
Just make sure you get some live games. I need more people to play with! =|

Gears of War, Halo 3, and Guitar Hero 3 come to mind =)

Have you even been on in the past three months?  :P

Not on Live, no. Have I played some 360? Yes. I just didn't have it online. Most of my pals stopped playing Gears and that's really all I was playing on Live. The rest of my time I'd been playing alot of WoW and Guitar Hero II. I just moved, so I'll get my 360 on Live for when we get some Gears of War going with Annie.

But when Halo 3 comes out and Guitar Hero III (with new online mode, yays!) I'll be on alot.

Lysix

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2007, 05:22:34 pm »
I'll get my 360 on Live for when we get some Gears of War going with Annie.

woman beater :(

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2007, 08:31:44 pm »

Not on Live, no. Have I played some 360? Yes. I just didn't have it online. Most of my pals stopped playing Gears and that's really all I was playing on Live. The rest of my time I'd been playing alot of WoW and Guitar Hero II. I just moved, so I'll get my 360 on Live for when we get some Gears of War going with Annie.

But when Halo 3 comes out and Guitar Hero III (with new online mode, yays!) I'll be on alot.

What about more Double Agent fun?  :(
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2007, 10:56:49 pm »

Alright, I suppose. I suck so bad at that game though it hurts. I'll play though ;)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2007, 11:44:38 pm »

Alright, I suppose. I suck so bad at that game though it hurts. I'll play though ;)

Don't worry, I'm not fantastic, either. Good news, too, is that there's a load of free DLC that was just released: two new maps, and three new agent skins, the female agent that was released with the PS3 version.

*Edited for failure at quoting
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 12:29:57 am by Harvey McLollerpants »

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2007, 12:15:25 am »
If my brother's friend had Gold, then I'd play Gears with anyone here. ;)
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Annie

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 01:08:37 pm »

I wouldn't call it being a woman beater, you know, considering I'm going to be the one doing the beating. <3

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 05:22:24 pm »

I wouldn't call it being a woman beater, you know, considering I'm going to be the one doing the beating. <3

Only if you're on my team :)

Of course, I haven't played in a long while so maybe not ;)

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2007, 11:38:55 am »
I know just started playing Halo 2 again after a long streak of AC4. I havent touched Gears in months but alot of my buddies and I are dorming in the same building so I doubt it will stay that way lol.

Annie

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 10:08:03 am »
Okay, first off, WTF@THE AFRO EMOTICAN? When did this happen? Sorry, it just caught my attention..  O0

Secondly, I finally got my 360 yesterday. XBOX 360 Elite. o: Yaaay. And my dad is calling a different itnernet ISP thing tomorrow to get us hooked up with a much better ISP, so I should be going Live any day. But yay! ^___^ I <3 it.

I got Oblivion, Gears Of War, and The Darkness. I can get one more game, which I will probably be getting within the next two weeks, but Iunno what I'm going to get. I'm tempted to get Bioshock, and SOMEONE (Ryan) is pressuring me to get it. But.. I'm uber tempted to get Viva Pinata, too. <<; Because I'm cool like that shit, yo. But Iunno what I want to get. And so far, my favorite game is Gears Of War. I absolutely love it. I played it 7 hours straight. Twas excellent. And I'm super excited to play online with some of you guys. Crazy excited. But yeah, just an update, since I finally got it.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2007, 11:01:51 am »
Bioshock = win

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2007, 06:33:07 pm »
Okay, first off, WTF@THE AFRO EMOTICAN? When did this happen? Sorry, it just caught my attention..  O0

Secondly, I finally got my 360 yesterday. XBOX 360 Elite. o: Yaaay. And my dad is calling a different itnernet ISP thing tomorrow to get us hooked up with a much better ISP, so I should be going Live any day. But yay! ^___^ I <3 it.

I got Oblivion, Gears Of War, and The Darkness. I can get one more game, which I will probably be getting within the next two weeks, but Iunno what I'm going to get. I'm tempted to get Bioshock, and SOMEONE (Ryan) is pressuring me to get it. But.. I'm uber tempted to get Viva Pinata, too. <<; Because I'm cool like that shit, yo. But Iunno what I want to get. And so far, my favorite game is Gears Of War. I absolutely love it. I played it 7 hours straight. Twas excellent. And I'm super excited to play online with some of you guys. Crazy excited. But yeah, just an update, since I finally got it.

Awesome. Let us know so I know when to pop Gears in and get on Live. Viva Pinata and Bioshock are both excellent games. They're both singleplayer (viva pinata has some multiplayer features, such as sending packages to other people, but nothing truely multiplayer). Bioshock is an excellent game though FPS, and viva pinata is a strangely addicting fun little game. I havent played it alot, but I watched someone play it constantly and it did look fun - but seeing as I play WoW, the last thing I need is an addicting fun little game :P

Also, if buying a game now will make it hard for you to get halo 3 next month, wait for Halo 3. =P Halo 3 looks absolutely amazing. I <3 halo. :P

Offline SweZor

• Keeper of the SweZword
    • A blog devoid of activity.
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2007, 09:35:01 pm »
You've forgotten about Rainbow Six: Vegas! It's one of the best MP Live games out there today! (far surpassing GoW MP, which is pretty lacking)

It's -the- game to have if you want to play some good Live MP before H3 comes out.