Author Topic: ~tima  (Read 24086 times)

Lysix

Re: ~tima
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 02:15:17 am »
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 02:25:07 am »
I don't see why it is annoying it's down to how a person wants to be perceived as on the internet like how people go for perfect grammar all the time, I just wish to know why it is being done

That's true. And I am one of those people who like to make sure their spelling and grammar is correct before I post. I've never complain about it before; I just felt mentioning it in the heat of the topic. ;)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 06:53:23 am »
There's a Subtle High Deflation in the World. Play Games without Accumulation. ~tima

Here's a cool game, everytime you see a ~tima or a desu, take a drink.

Preferrably alcoholic, its more fun that way.

Alcohol poisoning here we come. ~tima

I will seriously leave if everyone starts saying "desu" and "~tima" at the end of everything.

I'LL DO IT!

Thanks for the goals. ~tima 

:-*
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 06:55:09 am by Einkoro »
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

MDX

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 12:12:15 pm »
Ive had 9 drinks, i need more drinks.. wait ten. i need more drinks.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 08:13:07 pm »
Here's a cool game, everytime you see a ~tima or a desu, take a drink.

Preferrably alcoholic, its more fun that way.

No, I don't think it's like a signature desu.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Uh oh. O_O

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 09:13:35 pm »
Desu is also an abbreviation for Delaware State University.

That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 09:18:42 pm »
Ive had 9 drinks, i need more drinks.. wait ten. i need more drinks.
Go for it ~tima.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 09:45:04 pm »
The reason desu is so popular is because it became a 4chan meme thanks to the Rozen Maiden character, Suiseiseki (which I posted a pic of earlier in the thread). The reason she says it so much in the anime (and the manga) is because A) it sounds cute and B) Desu is how a Japanese person would attempt to say the word Death. She says this because she hates humans.

So, in a way, by adding desu to sentences, your reminded everyone that they're gonna die ;D

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 09:46:04 pm »
The reason desu is so popular is because it became a 4chan meme thanks to the Rozen Maiden character, Suiseiseki (which I posted a pic of earlier in the thread). The reason she says it so much in the anime (and the manga) is because A) it sounds cute and B) Desu is how a Japanese person would attempt to say the word Death. She says this because she hates humans.

So, in a way, by adding desu to sentences, your reminded everyone that they're gonna die ;D

Pfft. Death is for losers.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 09:47:28 pm »

Pfft. Death is for losers.

4chan is for losers..

wtfpwned

Offline Pete

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 10:57:13 pm »
4chan is not populated by losers as such, more idiots from other websites who take it seriously and all the way up to more normal people who like to just act like twats in a generally moronic environment once in a while.

Well, I presume that's it.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 11:07:58 pm »
4chan is not populated by losers as such, more idiots from other websites who take it seriously and all the way up to more normal people who like to just act like twats in a generally moronic environment once in a while.

Some places on 4chan are nice most of the time, until some /a/hole or /b/tard invades

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 11:09:32 pm »
/c/unt?
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Pete

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2007, 11:11:01 pm »

Some places on 4chan are nice most of the time, until some /a/hole or /b/tard invades

Meh, you're right. The hentai board is very friendly :)

...as is /tg/, usually.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2007, 12:02:20 am »
and /k/ .. guns xd