Author Topic: Tekkaman Blade  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Tekkaman Blade
« on: June 11, 2007, 03:10:37 pm »
There used to be this anime i saw when i was a kid and it was really awesome.
However the show suddenly stopped so nobody knew wtf was going to happen, been in my mind since.
Does anybody know something with the words Teknoman or TeknoBlade ?

Hrmm. ill keep looking =]

Okey, appearantly the show is called 'Tekkaman Blade'

Plot Summary: Tekkaman Blade takes place in the year 2300 AD. On a certain moment, the Radam attack earth. A few months after the beginning of the invasion, a tekkaman appears, he calls himself Blade and with the help of the Space Knights, Blade starts to fight the radam. But there are a few things that Blade isn't telling about his past.

Tekkaman Blade (宇宙の騎士テッカマンブレード, Uchū no Kishi Tekkaman Burēdo?, lit. "Space Knight Tekkaman Blade") is an anime series, released in 1992. This series was intended to be a reboot of the original Tekkaman: The Space Knight anime, though these shows ultimately shared little in common besides the "armoured hero" concept and a few common character names. The show was also dubbed and released in North America under the title Teknoman, one of the first shows on UPN Kids. The dubbed version has since been released on DVD in North America under the same name by AnimeWorks.

Ah so it was Teknoman after all. -.-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekkaman_Blade
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 03:14:50 pm by Radicz0r »

Offline H

• Gamer. Guitarist. Slacker.
    • My site
Re: Tekkaman Blade
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 07:28:40 am »
Tekkaman Blade = one of the greatest animes ever, imo.

\m/ \m/
[Comfort the disturbed. Disturb the comfortable]
Crownus