Author Topic: Mascircumcision  (Read 8043 times)

Lysix

Re: Mascircumcision
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 01:46:51 pm »
When you really think how humans live their life there is no real difference. We eat and defecate, drink and urinate, mature and have sex. Sex is one of basic needs in human life. Urge to fill that need is so strong that it drives people even to risk behaviour... And thus helps spreading of AIDS. That urge is universal and quite as strong everywhere. Finland, Africa... There really ain't real difference.

kindly inform me of the mortality rates in finland and africa please :P

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 03:59:28 pm »
Humans are a disease to the planet. Massuicide anyone?

Smeagol

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 04:35:01 pm »
K, you first.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 06:19:54 pm »
no me no me i took the knife first I WAS FIRST mommy !!

Offline not12x

• Propogating via osmosis
    • Yojne : Photography
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 08:09:21 pm »
Partly by westerners' fault and partly by their own.

Nope.  Entirely our fault.

First everyone got their slaves there.  Then the real problems began
Europe blankly colonized the entire continent, drawing lines for countries all willy-nilly, thus splitting long-established tribes in two (or three), and lumping long-established enemies into one country and telling them to get along.
The white rule came, suppressing natives from educating themselves.  This lasted for a good 200 years in some countries.  In most countries, however, it died out right after World War II, which was right when...
The Cold War.  USSR and USA started using African nations as playtoys to flex their muscle.  Economies lost whatever stability they had managed to get in the 10 years since Europe pulled out.
Then, post Cold War, we started loaning Africa money to rebuild.  Sounds great, right.  Right.  Until we come knocking to recollect *right* when they've started making progress, thus destroying any progress and sending them *back* into debt.

Africa is the Western World's problem.  But nobody wants to admit it, because that means a) we made a big mistake, and b) we have to fix it.
Which would you rather have?  Lower taxes, or better welfare in a country thousands upon thousands of miles away?

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 09:00:39 pm »
Well they did fight for independance without realising that most of their economy was from the British Empire, it would still be fine if we were still there
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 09:08:40 pm »
Which would you rather have?  Lower taxes, or better welfare in a country thousands upon thousands of miles away?
lower taxes sounds good. no, i'm not kidding.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline not12x

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 09:44:23 pm »
Well they did fight for independance without realising that most of their economy was from the British Empire, it would still be fine if we were still there

I hope you're seriously kidding.
I seriously hope you go to confessional every day to make amends with God for saying that, because if not, you're going to hell.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 10:11:19 pm »
When you really think how humans live their life there is no real difference. We eat and defecate, drink and urinate, mature and have sex. Sex is one of basic needs in human life. Urge to fill that need is so strong that it drives people even to risk behaviour... And thus helps spreading of AIDS. That urge is universal and quite as strong everywhere. Finland, Africa... There really ain't real difference.

kindly inform me of the mortality rates in finland and africa please :P
Mortality rate in both countries is 100%. Everyone dies at some point. It's just question of timing.

Lifetime expectation is shorter in Africa - it's now roughly in same level where it was in Finland back in 1917 before our independence (quite recently, that is). So if we look at the time we can see life expectation was much shorter quite recently.

How fast citizens die then? If we take, for example Ghana it's crude death rate is ~ 10 and Finland's is ~ 11. That means that when you relate amount of people who die to the amount of people who are alive you can see that in Finland people are dying more per capita. So Finns die faster as nation.

Of course Ghana's life expectation is ~59 years while it's in Finland stunning 77 years. If I travel some 350 kilometres to east expected lifetime is decreased to 66 years (in Russia). Russian life expectation ain't that far from citizen of Ghana... And it's right in our neighbour!

As you can see there is no big difference in death rate or life expectation if you look it both in aspects of time and geography. Current estimations are that lifetime expectation in Finland is going to drop dramatically because there will be no enough money nor doctors and nurses to maintain this high level of healthcare we have now. What we are experiencing now is short peak that was made possible by economical growth and population growth (there has been more youngsters per geezer to look after them & pay their treatments). Our population growth has decreased which means there is less workers and less money (to support those who don't work). People will die younger and pension will be something only few can achieve in my age group.

Anything else there is to say about Africa and their problems not12x summed up pretty well. Go and ask some African's why they have to buy AIDS medicines so costly when they are so poor and medicines are cheap to produce? If they manufacture them in their own factories (really cheaply) they got economical suppression from "western civilizations". Ask them how can their few fresh water supplies be property of international business syndicates. Ask why they are forced to only produce raw material and ship them overseas and why they don't have any real industry there.

Sure, Africans have made mistakes like every other continent in world. But when stronger ones keep their foot on their throat it's damn hard to rise up back on their own feet - even when they do everything "right". When Africa stays down western countries does not have to fear them. They don't want same thing to happen in Africa that countries like Japan, China and couple of other countries have made in Asia.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Lysix

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 10:13:21 pm »
Mortality rate in both countries is 100%.

Sorry, but again, when you say stuff that like that I'm not inclined to read the rest of your argument.

I seriously hope you go to confessional every day to make amends with God for saying that, because if not, you're going to hell.

He does kinda have a point :P

« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:34:37 pm by Alix__ »

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 10:35:45 pm »
Mortality rate in both countries is 100%.

Sorry, but again, when you say stuff that like that I'm not inclined to read the rest of your argument.
Well then you never know how close Africa and Finland are in reality. The difference is purely cosmetic and temporary.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Lysix

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 10:36:30 pm »
The difference is purely cosmetic and temporary.

temporary? you expecting africa to rise up as some motherlord ruling power of the world sometime soon? ;)

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 10:37:38 pm »

temporary? you expecting africa to rise up as some motherlord ruling power of the world sometime soon? ;)

....you expect..finland.. to do that?
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline not12x

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 10:41:40 pm »

....you expect..finland.. to do that?

PWNT!

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 10:49:58 pm »

I'm sorry but you can't say people refuse to accept fault when you yourself don't know when or who to blame for the right things
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner