Gaming & Media > Gaming & Media

Fallout 3!

<< < (2/29) > >>

L'homme magique:
i mean they didn't even get that "where's waldo" game right, why anyone would trust them with fallout is beyond me.

oh wait, nobody did. they bought it.

Torp v2.0:

--- Quote from: Einkoro on June 06, 2007, 05:31:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: Torp on June 06, 2007, 12:45:08 pm ---War. War never changes. ;D

This could be fun. Stop being so damn pessimistic. Bethesda might actually get this right.

--- End quote ---

Bethesda has never got anything else right, why start now?

--- End quote ---

On the contrary. They did get Morrowind right, and they weren't far off with Oblivion.

This shows us that they're pretty good with cRPGs. Fallout lands in the same category. Ergo, they have a good shot at getting it right.

Ankle:

--- Quote from: Torp on June 06, 2007, 07:48:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Einkoro on June 06, 2007, 05:31:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: Torp on June 06, 2007, 12:45:08 pm ---War. War never changes. ;D

This could be fun. Stop being so damn pessimistic. Bethesda might actually get this right.

--- End quote ---

Bethesda has never got anything else right, why start now?

--- End quote ---

On the contrary. They did get Morrowind right, and they weren't far off with Oblivion.

This shows us that they're pretty good with cRPGs. Fallout lands in the same category. Ergo, they have a good shot at getting it right.

--- End quote ---

If it turns out anything like Morrowind or Oblivion then Vault Boy will shed radioactive tears.

Lexx:
Meh, I've given up hope for anything that'll stand up to the awesomeness of Fallout 1 & 2. But I'm sure Beth are quite capable of producing a game that's awesome in its own right.

Jack Lupino:
I loved the elder scrolls series  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version