Author Topic: Avatars - Random  (Read 8072 times)

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
Re: Avatars - Random
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 07:35:39 pm »
Thats one minute of your life that youve spent caring about me! Im so touched! Plus all this time replying to my thread. I feel so loved! <3<3
* Trezker gives dimmy a little fluffy dragon made of love and cute.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 07:55:31 pm »
AWW ^^, why thank you!
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 08:26:35 pm »
I like this thread so much im going to refresh it for 4 minutes ;D

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 10:40:17 pm »
But, but, but, but this thread was supposed to be about avatars, not love and affection

Aw, to hell with it...
* talhoffer commands everyone to join in a group huggle centered on Dimruthien

Oh, and nice avatars, honey. Art is highly subjective, but those are certainly art to me (and as an art teacher once said to me regarding my question as to how a bunch of colour photographs of the slaughtering of an animal could be defined as art:"If it provokes a reaction of some sort, then certainly it is art!")

... not that I compare your avatars to a bunch of photos of blood and guts and stuff... :P
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Lysix

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 12:13:01 am »
No offence, fallout, but you're not the supreme photoshop overlord of the universe. I think dims avatars are awesome tbh. :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 12:15:10 am by Alix__ »

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 03:51:52 am »
"If it provokes a reaction of some sort, then certainly it is art!"
* PrescriptiveBarony mixes hydrogen chloride and ammonia
* PrescriptiveBarony is artist.

but seriously, i too enjoy the minimalism of pixel/text-based art. though fallout did make me laugh out loud.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 06:37:36 am »
But, but, but, but this thread was supposed to be about avatars, not love and affection

Aw, to hell with it...
* talhoffer commands everyone to join in a group huggle centered on Dimruthien

Oh, and nice avatars, honey. Art is highly subjective, but those are certainly art to me (and as an art teacher once said to me regarding my question as to how a bunch of colour photographs of the slaughtering of an animal could be defined as art:"If it provokes a reaction of some sort, then certainly it is art!")

... not that I compare your avatars to a bunch of photos of blood and guts and stuff... :P

I agree. Im one of those people that do art with blood and guts and stuff to get a reaction from people. I find it exciting, and I love the reactions I get.

Thanks everyone else :)
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!