Author Topic: Poker(k)nights  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Poker(k)nights
« on: May 21, 2007, 11:51:24 am »
Alrighty righty right. I'm off forum for a couple of days... Playing poker in the remote cabin by the lakeshore with couple of friends. We are going to take sauna and barbeque, drink some and just relax together. At the end of the night we play some poker... It's going to be fun! We should get back at tomorrow evening but I have some things to take care of after that so I might be off-line slightly longer.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
Re: Poker(k)nights
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 02:26:36 pm »
Strip poker..? ;)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 02:27:51 pm »
Alrighty righty right. I'm off forum for a couple of days... Playing poker in the remote cabin by the lakeshore with couple of friends. We are going to take sauna and barbeque, drink some and just relax together. At the end of the night we play some poker... It's going to be fun! We should get back at tomorrow evening but I have some things to take care of after that so I might be off-line slightly longer.
You should watch out of some saints bashing in and make it a shootout.. whatever you do, dont duck under the pooltable.

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 03:52:42 pm »
I hope you're good at poker, if not, try to waste not too much money :D
Otherwise, have as much fun as possible :)

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 05:25:45 pm »
Good luck Gravy :D
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 01:26:15 pm »
Mission accomplished. I won 1 game out of total 5 games. So I did lose some money but I think them as payment for education. Game I won was 4th game we played so maybe it did mean that I got better? Or then others just drank more whiskey, rum and absinthe than me. Which is not likely.

Anyways, it was really nice trip. We drove 220 km just to get there, I heated sauna and then we did bbq. Food was fine, weather was really nice and we ate, drank and watched sun getting down. It was unbelievable. Then we played poker... We talked to 5.30 AM and fire was roaring at the fireplace. My friend took off fire-alarm because it just keep beeping (well... we thought it WAS good idea then ::) ) and we started sleeping. Hour later one of us (he whom went sleeping 3 AM) get into main room where we were sleeping to get some lemonade. Room was full of smoke. He ventilated room and checked fireplace which was not burning well enough... So apparently he saved our lives. I noticed that I had small breathing problems still last night so I guess there was quite much smoke there :) Well, luckily we all woke up next day and started our trip back to home.

Man, there was so many stories told in that trip, they were just insane. Inflatable heads, pneumatic flag poles, xxx santa and tons of other stuff. It was nice counterbalance for that talk about relationships, work and stuff :D
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 03:57:27 pm »
Sounds like you had an amazing time :D Hope your lungs recover though :S
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 07:37:31 pm »
Great ! I wanna do that sometime too.