Author Topic: Death and stuff... WARNING! MORBID HUMOR!  (Read 11558 times)

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
Death and stuff... WARNING! MORBID HUMOR!
« on: April 18, 2007, 09:34:42 pm »
So, a MSN convo with Lion recently got me to thinking... how would you like to die when your time is up?

Would you prefer to die quietly in your old age at the point where you can't even take care of yourself?
Or would you die in the prime of your life suddenly and in some spectacular fashion? How would you like to be buried? Would you donate your body to science, would you like to be cremated/freezed/whatever?

I've made a suicide pact with Torp and another of my mates:
When we get so old that we can't take care of ourselves, we're gonna take our specially modified wheelchairs and hold a wheelchair race across an anti-tank minefield. The whole race will be filmed by someone and then put on YouTube or whatever will exist in the future. My remains will then be sold to science or a pet food factory or whatever, and the proceedings (if any) will together with part of the inheritance I'm leaving behind go towards holding a humongous memorial party.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
Re: Death and stuff... WARNING! MORBID HUMOR!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:40:33 pm »
I'd like to die in a fantastic way like you tal, and also like you, not reach the point where i'm just a fucking brain dead old dude shouting at my cans of baked beans for moving when i hit them with my zimmer frame

and i like to think you can't have funeral without fun so bouncy castles and trampolines only at my funeral please, food will be jelly and ice cream, i miss eating that until i was throwing up my hip bone when i was a wee kiddie in dungarees (YES I WORE DUNGAREES WHEN I WAS 6!) then after everyone is finished i'd like my body in the coffin to be pushed off a roof, land on the trampoline allowing me to srping board into my grave. Ah yes a good day it shall be indeed

I almost forgot to mention i'd pay someone to rob my body and donate it drug research <.<
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Lysix

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 09:42:15 pm »
I almost forgot to mention i'd pay someone to rob my body and donate it drug research <.<

How can you be used for drug research if your body is inactive and thus can't see any sideeffects they may produce? :P

I'd like to die in my sleep, or something on a not so grande scale. :)

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 09:44:53 pm »
How can you be used for drug research if your body is inactive and thus can't see any sideeffects they may produce? :P

Oh Alix, the human adrenal gland is one of the strongest fucking drugs ever when in liquid form
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Lysix

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 10:07:44 pm »
..okay?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 10:12:16 pm »

Oh Alix, the human adrenal gland is one of the strongest fucking drugs ever when in liquid form

It has to be extracted from a live human though, right?

Offline Ant

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 10:13:21 pm »
This is not a drug thread, just msn me :P

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 10:15:48 pm »
Oh, uh. Yeah. An awesome death would be to dive out of a plane and get sucked into one of the turbines, raining down blood over some major city.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 11:11:23 pm »
Id like to die with my guitar in my hand and a gun in the other, or beer, if theres no other way...  ::)

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 12:03:06 am »
Oh, uh. Yeah. An awesome death would be to dive out of a plane and get sucked into one of the turbines, raining down blood over some major city.

Actually jumping out of a plane was one of the ways I was considering dying it would be awesome for like 5 mins, and if I survive (it has happened) I do it again.

Annie

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 12:23:29 am »
Bleh. I wouldn't ever want to live and be all old, immobile, sitting in my Retirement home waiting for the only thing that makes me happy, a family member to drop by once in a while, even though I know they'd rather be other places. Maybe to get a card in the mail that was only sent because my children made their children do it so I didn't feel unloved.  Unable to be eating steak, or anything worth while without choking or getting the shits. I'd rather not be laying in bed, my pelvic area covered in my own feces because I'm incapable of taking care of myself. And bitching to all these other old fuckers who can barely hear me about how "back in my day," prices were reasonable and politicians were noble and decent, and how kids respected their elders, even though that's all a bunch of bullshit.

Yeah, I'll pass.

My first choice of dying would be to die protecting someone else.  Iunno why. Maybe to make up for someone I couldn't save a long time ago.  Like, take a bullet for someone, or something to that effect.  Just sacrifice myself in general to help another person(s).

Second choice of dying would be to.. Hrm... Probably jump out of a plane, like stated above. Something exciting. Something I know I probably won't live through. And.. I want to know what it's like to fly.

Third choice, odd enough, would be to get shot or stabbed.  I have this crazy... urge to just.. I don't know. I want to experience what it's like to get shot. I want to feel it. Same thing with getting stabbed. I know, I know. It's crazy and morbid. But I don't know why. It's like kids who try LSD or Marijuana or some other hallucinogen just to see what it's like.

Suppose my last choice would be in my sleep. Because when I'm sleeping, I'm happy. And I could be happy for the rest of eternity.

Smeagol

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 01:24:45 am »
Petrol. Source of ignition. Alcohol. Close proximity.

Gotta be that.

Offline Pete

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 01:42:48 am »
I'd love to die just before I become an immobile wreck. Working as a mercenary. Killing idiots who fight for stupid causes. Because that would be FUN.

Of course, killing people isn't a black/white affair, so I doubt I'd seriously do that....but as I don't actually look forward to anything after death, who gives a shite :P

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 01:59:45 am »
Yeah, I'd forgotten about that suicide pact. Damn, now I can't make up my own cool way to die.

I'm pretty serious, though, about not wanting to die old and alone, like Annie described. Hopefully, that won't be a problem. Several of my great grandparents were actually quite capable of handling themselves until the passed away. Sure, they lived in homes for old people, but at least in the case of one of them, my mothers mothers mother, she got visited often and had, I believe a pretty decent life. I remember going by her, staying for anything from half an hour to several hours, several times a week. And I enjoyed it.

Now I miss her...damned thread.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 04:41:52 am »
It's crazy and morbid.

You wish!

i'd be down with the jumping out of a plane to see if i could survive. or just dying suddenly in my sleep.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.