Author Topic: Death and stuff... WARNING! MORBID HUMOR!  (Read 8862 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: Death and stuff... WARNING! MORBID HUMOR!
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 11:15:57 pm »
As I always tell people, a random death generator told me I'd die at the age of 81 by execution in a third world country. This sounds good to me. Hopefully, though, this will be in the time of bionic bodies and I will be an 81 year old super-spy/mercenary caught after blowing shit up.
Add cyber to that super-spy/mercenary thing and sign me in.

Well, generally anything like Ghost in the Shell is fine with me.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2007, 01:42:46 am »
But seriously, just think about it. As there's more and more cybernetic parts in human bodies in these days when they are going to start recycling them? They already take donated organs, what about artificial organs. It would be really weird to use grandpa's artificial heart or have same knee passing on for four generations. Some of those parts outlast their users, after all.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2007, 12:37:41 am »
"Oh, you got a Daewoo elbow? Man, that's cheap. You'll probably have to go through two more in your lifetime. Look here at this fine elbow. It's a Rolls, mind you, and it's been in the family for three generations."
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."