Author Topic: Thread of positivity and all round good stuff ^_^  (Read 4884 times)

MDX

Re:Thread of positivity and all round good stuff ^_^
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2004, 10:39:08 pm »
^_^

Glad to know the whole "imfuckingbraziliannuts" theory about MDX has been established..

*nods*

-
MDX
--|.-

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2004, 11:00:37 pm »
http://www.yetisports.org/karaoke.php

I can't get that happy peppy song out of my head.

A freind did some lovely art of a character I play online for free...

www.wolfiespack.com/furry/klondike.jpg

AND I got a free rental of "Rise to Honor"  Pretty easy game, but it's fun.  They did a really good job of getting the feel of a Jet Li movie.. probably because Li did all the mocap as well as helped with it...
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

chompy

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2004, 12:52:27 am »
Thats my contribution.. dont hurt me for it.

-
MDX.
--|.-
I did not hurt you. I applauded you. Welcome.

:)
Don't worry about what you say here, even if it doesn't make sense. Not saying it did not.

When you refer to gord are you refering to that guy who owns a video game rental shop and he does funny stuff?

Yes, yes it is gord! You know of gord!? EXCELLENTAY! g0rd rules. Glad somebody picked up on him. r0ck

-
MDX
--|.-
Yea... that gord stuff is pretty funny, I haven't read it in ages. How often is that website updated?

Have you read the bastard operator from hell?

MDX

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2004, 10:20:21 am »
It's been a long time but yes, i have read that.. and no, they haven't updated it in a long time.. so much material on there, why bother? I still haven't finished reading.. its immense.

Maybe in my senior years.. (72,73) Ill read it all. Sorry

-
MDX
--|.-

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2004, 08:57:58 pm »
Eh.. I read it all in one day... but then again I AM a voratious reader.  I stopped buying books because seven bucks for two hours at most of intertainment isn't a good value for me.

(WE have many used book stores here, fortunately.  not to mention a wonderful nine million dollar library....)

It's been a long time but yes, i have read that.. and no, they haven't updated it in a long time.. so much material on there, why bother? I still haven't finished reading.. its immense.

Maybe in my senior years.. (72,73) Ill read it all. Sorry

-
MDX
--|.-
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β