Author Topic: Bass tabbing  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Spunky

Bass tabbing
« on: January 03, 2004, 04:02:24 pm »
Moshi moshi! =] I am a complete bass n00b. My lesson won't start for a while yet but i wana play around with my bass... are there such things as bass tabs for any songs? Preferably Winterstorm if thats ok. Thanks =]
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
Re:Bass tabbing
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 09:54:01 pm »
im a bass player too but I find it kinda hard to work out all the extra fills and stuff that kahl plays, I can maybe transcribe a few basic tabs without the fills if I get the time

Offline Spunky

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 11:42:14 pm »
Thank you very much =]
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Kkos

• I keed!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 12:20:40 am »
Moshi moshi! =] I am a complete bass n00b. My lesson won't start for a while yet but i wana play around with my bass... are there such things as bass tabs for any songs? Preferably Winterstorm if thats ok. Thanks =]

Check out Bouff posting...

Offline lindarthebard

• I'm a last-all-day guitarist.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 01:41:03 am »
Get ahold of me on AIM

LordPhosphoros

I'd be glad to help anyone with music stuff. I don't have anywhere to put the GP tab, but there were some gross errors in the Hero Guitar Pro tab (sorry to whoever tabbed that!) that I fixed and added a bass line to. (not 100% sure the bass line is correct. Its all by ear... just run the audio through your amp and turn off the treble and mid and crank up the gain.)

So to restate the point of this post. I have bass tab things, but nowhere to put it.
owned:electric and acoustic guitar,5 string electric bass,acousic violin,harmonica,electric piano,drums,trumpet. Capable of playing:electric/acoustic guitar,electric/acoustic bass,violin,harmonica,piano,ukulele,mandolin,drums,keyboard,organ,harpsichord,trumpet, generally all brass, keys, and strings