Author Topic: What would you do if you got 24 hours/a week/a month/etc as the opposite sex?  (Read 8126 times)

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
Try http://www.epilsmooth.tv/ , I hear it's good.

What I'd do as a girl... I'd have to find out what sex feels like, with someone else who needs to know...
Also try to figure out if the brain is somehow thinking differently...

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline a sad cow

• this really grows on you
SpeedD: That's the beauty of my "define your own parameters" sentence. You can decide your question for yourself. Or just decide that you happen to be infertile, either due to p-pills or timing or whatever.

Fine then, donate sperm prior to the change, then during the change impregante myself with my own sperm. Have a child. And then change back.

Now what does that make the kid?

So you're standing on a cliff next to an exact replica of yourself and for some reason you decide to push your replica off the edge. Is it homicide? suicide?

or is it just another obscene clone fall? :D
a sad cow = 'all singing all dancing crap of the world'

Offline Crazywater

So you're standing on a cliff next to an exact replica of yourself and for some reason you decide to push your replica off the edge. Is it homicide? suicide?

or is it just another obscene clone fall? :D
If it is an exact replica, why didn't it try to push me off the edge?
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
I would wear a pikachu outfit.

I would not do any sexual acts - purely for the sake of being untypical.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
I just thought about this matter further. If I were unbelievably sexy foxy lady I would offer free sex for all my friends. For charity, you know. And since it was not really me and because she were not really existing but only for one day it would not be technically cheating or anything since it would be same as having sex with ghost oslt.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
Can I have the rest of my life?
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
I think there are clinics where they do perform desired operations, even sex change. What I've heard it costs lot and, naturally, is permanent. I just watched documentary about this subject not long ago about some dude named Jimmy who wanted to be lady named Jamie (or something). She got her wish and did it... It was quite melancholic document in the matter of fact.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
I am aware of this.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Over here, a reality tv star guy, changed himself into a woman and supposedly, it turned out like a playmate sort of .. thing.

Even know he/she has posters and calendars :P

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Yeah, I know there are many male-to-female transsexuals that look really good as girls (though I can't name any. I know there's a really good-looking underwear model, I think she's actually scandinavian, who was born male, but I've no idea of her name) .

Going to such steps just to test out how the other half lives for a couple of weeks/months would be a bit drastic, though. :P
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Although I love some of my feminine sides I still love my penis even more. Well... I could keep it and change everything else but, on the other hand, why to bother? Femininity is more psychological thing to me and physiological side of feminity doesn't feel so important to me. Female body attracts me more as object of sexual interest but I think that I could not feel like "home" in one. I'm too tall and strongly build, I've always been. Only physically feminine side in me is parts of my hands - they are big, hairy and strong but I got long fingers with good nail construct and they have feminine "touch". My wrist is of maletype and skin is too hard, thou. So... When there's so little physically feminine in me it doesn't just feel right to me, that physical side. That applies to clothes as well. Besides, I'm very fond of my body, I like it just the way it is. I have more feminine psyche than average males does but I love it equally. That part of me does not confuse my identity at all. It's in harmony just the way it is.

But I think I wholly understand those who want to change their bodies, to live full females/males 24/7. It's too bad we can't choose our gender when we turn 18 and born again as adults in that body. Or live for a month in both roles before making decision... It would be very cool.