Author Topic: Dr. Chompy or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb  (Read 13669 times)

MDX

Re: Dr. Chompy or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 10:51:53 pm »
I have wings? awesome.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 11:06:59 pm »
Chop0z boy, your what are you listening to thread is still there and active.
Wich will remain that way.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 11:18:18 pm »
Good to see you again Chompy.

No one leaves the MaSu forums forever.

NO. ONE.

Now that sounds like a challenge.

Go for it, I'll supprot you in your quest to go away1  (teasing, you know  I lov eyou guys, in a purely nonsexual manner... :P )
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 11:56:07 pm »
hay chompster

kenna's good.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 12:10:16 am »
Good to hear from ya Chompy!

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 12:17:39 am »
I remember laser_turret(oh yes I went there)

You will never let me forget will ya :p ...Dark dark times...

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 02:46:53 am »
Hey there Chompy dude, it's very nice to see you're back. I'm really happy of your returning. Going away from forums (or is it going back to RL more) is good thing to do every once in awhile - it does not only give perspective but also relights the fire so to speak. It also gives opportunity to see how dynamics of community like this work. People come and go, are active and then passive, there's quiets and there's parties and so on. Whatever happens, communities do evolve as do individuals who are part of it.

So... You've played some poker? Funny how popular it is now to play poker. I've always been fan of card games and played mostly other games than poker. I've played poker too but not Texas Hold Em what most of guys play nowadays (and to which poker mostly refers nowadays). One of my friends got me interested in THE and I tried it. It's great game, very fun. It's Texas you play, right?
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 04:48:47 am »
Hey there Chompy dude, it's very nice to see you're back. I'm really happy of your returning. Going away from forums (or is it going back to RL more) is good thing to do every once in awhile - it does not only give perspective but also relights the fire so to speak. It also gives opportunity to see how dynamics of community like this work. People come and go, are active and then passive, there's quiets and there's parties and so on. Whatever happens, communities do evolve as do individuals who are part of it.

So... You've played some poker? Funny how popular it is now to play poker. I've always been fan of card games and played mostly other games than poker. I've played poker too but not Texas Hold Em what most of guys play nowadays (and to which poker mostly refers nowadays). One of my friends got me interested in THE and I tried it. It's great game, very fun. It's Texas you play, right?

not to haul this off topic or anything.
but anyone play Texas hold'em-opoly?

great great great integration of Texax hold'em and monopoly.
you use your properties as cards, and lose the cards to the person who wins the hand, unless you fold, in which case you keep your cards, but (as in normal THE) lose your chips without a battle.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 04:52:00 am »
No Sirix, I'm afraid the rest of us have either a life, or a shred of dignity.

But it sounds fun. We should play it some time :D
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 03:59:59 pm »
I've been playing poker too recently, after my mates girlfriend bought us a mini-poker set, we've been playing it drunk every friday. Pretty interesting game, and it helps that they all suck at it :)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 04:40:53 pm »
Welcome back!  :D I doubt you remember who I am!  :D

Still nice to see you again, though. I was a little worried/weirded out about how you just randomly disappeared.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2007, 09:24:43 pm »
No Sirix, I'm afraid the rest of us have either a life, or a shred of dignity.

But it sounds fun. We should play it some time :D

you're the worst thing since black people.

but yes, we will have a game sometime.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 09:29:42 pm »
I've been playing Texas Hold 'Em No Limit Poker for half a year now, I win like 80% of my games :P

Offline chomps

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2007, 11:00:29 pm »
(or is it going back to RL more)
I'd have to say that, going back into RL more then before. You know whats funny is that now I am playing a lot less computer, console games and am using a lot less bandwidth, these days. I say thats a good thing, that is to not be as dependable on computers and various forms of electronic entertainment. Everything is a learning experience and the way I learn is to continually try and put myself in new situations. Like taking new routes on default routes, trying things that make me somewhat awkward, taking time to do other things to see how it turns out.

or a shred of dignity.
what?

oh, hey chompy.
Hey guys :P
I sorta remember Harvey, a Harvey_danger that is?

Poker texas - hold'em, is very lucrative and only recently its become more popular, in the last 2 years? correct me if I'm wrong. For me it feels like those mario games, they are very easy to learn and have fun but difficult to master.

I've been playing Texas Hold 'em (more like fold 'em) for the last 2-3 months. I've been playing some serious games and not so serious games(friends). I tend to play well when its competitive in a serious game, although when it comes to playing with friends it tends to drag on and on and I will start to change my play at the drop of the hat. People tend to say I'm hard to play with as I change my game regularly. To reflect on this I only change my game when become bored or I want to push people into situations to try and find weaknesses in their play.  I feel like I'm still at the learning stage of everything, I need to work on my reading of other peoples hands.

I'm sleepy, and I'm not sure how much of this is coherent.