Author Topic: I'll be back... someday  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
I'll be back... someday
« on: November 27, 2007, 07:35:21 am »
Hello!

So I haven't been on the forums much the last few days.  The main reason here being that Fallout got banned and I disagreed (with the banning), and so personally banned myself in tandem with him (for principle or something?).  Anyway, I've found that these forums were the final thing really keeping me on the computer.  Now when I wake up in the morning I'm on the computer for maybe 5 minutes (at the most), then i'm off to the rest of my day.

In light of this, I believe I will further extend my personal ban to un-beknownst lengths.

Anyway, as EVERYONE who tries to kind of leave these forums, I will most certainly be back some day.

Until then, I guess I'll miss you guys or something queer like that?
get along while I'm away?

oh, and PS: As expected, I will probably participate in THIS thread until it dies... so if you really want to get rid of me faster, then just don't post ;D

Offline Chronologix

• SiteDeveloper
  • I am Canadian!
Re: I'll be back... someday
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 07:48:02 am »
*crickets*

didn't know Fallout was banned

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 11:03:49 am »
Is your Wii friends code in the gaming section? I'm still gonna kick your arse on SSBB ;D

Almost forgot to say, got WIFI set up on my new router so any time you want some DS Lite action on Mario Kart or Metroid gimme an e-mail or something :)

Anyway, bye dude, hope the real world is as much fun as they say it is :p don't forget about us mmkay? :(

I forsee Sirix' return in February when the new album is released!
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

MDX

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 12:04:32 pm »
You banned yourself based on the a reason you think fallout got banned because of, I already explained to you in a PM but i can clearly see you ignored it and made a public post about it. Not really a mature move since you know should know the proper reasoning why he was banned. And though this may seem like myself being a jackass (as i do actually LIKE sirix, as many of us do, and should, nice guy), im gonna lock this thread. There's nothing worse when youre trying to take a break from the forum and people keep posting to bring you back.

Good luck in RL and i hope to see you return soon, PM me when you get back, ill try not to ignore it :P and unlock this thread for your grand return, capeesh? :) capoosh.