Author Topic: What would you do if you got 24 hours/a week/a month/etc as the opposite sex?  (Read 7601 times)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
(Disclaimer: the 24 hours has an option to extend for a longer period of time if whatever you'd like to try would require so. I am not responsible for any misconducts or unwanted things happening due to this limited-period trial of the opposite sex, whether from lack of fitting clothing, balance issues, changes in size, any form of inherited or incurred illness which will manifest, lack of make-up skills, neighbours wondering who you are, police wondering what you're doing in your home when you're not you, or sexual promiscuity. Nah, fuck it, you'll be free of all those problems. Define your own parameters for whatever)

So, yeah, what would you do if you could get a limited period "trial" as the opposite sex? It would be a nice learning experience, for sure. Some would probably find the idea somewhat erotic. And some might not like it at all. What about you?

Honestly, one of the main differences between the sexes, as I see them, is what you get when you drop "es" from sexes. Sex. I'm quite sure there are many interesting small psychological differences to explore, but the first thing I would explore would be the physical ones. I'd probably try to hire in some help from some lesbian friends to intimately teach me about the female body. I know a few, and I'm sure at least one of them would agree to help. ;D Especially as damn sexy as I would of course be.

After that, I don't know. I might take it a step further and try sex with a man. I'm a curious guy, and I'd probably wreck myself afterwards if I did not take such a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

A 24-hour trial would not allow for much of the psychological and social differences to be explored. I would therefore have to take a month to do these. And if I got the chance, I would pick that long. I'd probably try to immerse myself in whatever female sides I have, and sort of block out my male self to get as good an idea of how the other half of the gender barrier actually lives. It would be an interesting experience. It would also probably be crammed full with things to try out, because I would have only had a limited period to do stuff in. I'm not sure exactly what I'd be doing, but I'm sure if the opportunity arose, I would find something to do.

And no, it would not all revolve around sex. :P

And Gaijin: You, sir, are a really upstanding and self-sacrificing citizen.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:18:15 am by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
How 'bout spend those hours trying to help the self-esteem of all girlfriend-depraved nerds around the globe? =D
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
Hmm. Same as you, Torp, but mine would revolve around sex most likely.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
Bitch, mostly.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
It would be fun, really. I would not restrict my experiments to sexual ones thou. I would try everyside of me and then try it with both males and females. Just to know it.

After that I would try to infiltrate in to female social circles : I would do commando strikes to toalet-discussions, merry coffee-moments and so on. I would listen, learn and participate in discussions and know what women really talk with eachother. I've seen glimpse of it and what I saw really impressed me. I mean : us guys usually talk about computers, cars, hockey, football, movies and other stuff like that. Boooorriiinnnggg (well, not really if you don't know what girls are talking :D ). We might talk about chicks, maybe even sex. But females... They got lots of better discussions. They are more graphic and very informative. There's also some boring gossips about who did and what and with whom and so on but there's really juicy things happening too. It's not possible to have discussions like that with guys... It just don't go on that degree. If male discussion would be like
"yeah, I fucked her"
"was she good?"
"yeah"
female version would include what happened, when, how did it feel and so on... It's far better, IMO. Sometimes I've had privilege to be accepted as one of the girls and it has been fun. Doing that fully undercover, it would be great.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
*fondlefondlefondle*

... 24 hours is up alreaaaaady???

... just 5 more minutes...

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
i would bitch slap everyone i know
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Drain

Boobies  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Nevermore

I'd find a rich old fart, marry him, kill him in his sleep, and become a millionaire.
Then I'd whore myself out on George Bush and press charges against him.
That'd leave me with just enough time to whine about equal rights before my time is up.

I can only dream...

Offline Viherminttu

masturbate. duh. ive always wanted to test drive a penis
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

MDX

same as the usual, but after i climaxed i would definetly freak out and try to find my own body, not knowing that i had this body for 24 hours

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
I think it's a given that if anyone where given the chance to try out the opposite gender's body they would first and foremost "explore" it, and possible follow that up by "exploring" it with someone else's assistance. Personally, like Torp says, I'd get a lesbian friend and ask them to get me acquainted.

After all that is done then it's defintely... clothes time!!! Yeah, I'd spend my time trying on clothes and checking outr how they look. I'm shallow I know, but I love the female form in various types of clothing (Male form is just too flat and bland) so I'd get all my clothes out, maybe buy new clothes and just enjoy wearing them.

So yeah, sex first, clothes shopping after :D

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
So what happens if we were to get preggers during this "trial"? Does it automatically get aborted, or what?
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Kobi

masturbate. duh. ive always wanted to test drive a penis

You are not the first one I heard that from ;D

I know a few girls that are lesbians and me beeing me has never shown the standard male "BOING" reaction as soon as any kind of relation related discussion occured. Girls can be just like guys depending on what kind of person you are looking for. Laser has an interesting topic about clothes though. I'd defiently explore that as well, its so dull beeing a man and everything only looks like it was made to be worn by a "buff" male. Kinda like, why can't men be cute? From my experience men only try to be though, brute and cool even though they might not feel the need to. Thats the social preassure of society. Heh, I'm trailing of now! Surely many must have thought about it before. GENDER BENDER!

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
SpeedD: That's the beauty of my "define your own parameters" sentence. You can decide your question for yourself. Or just decide that you happen to be infertile, either due to p-pills or timing or whatever.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic