Author Topic: Clips???  (Read 6714 times)

Offline hybrid666

• two-faced
Clips???
« on: March 07, 2007, 06:59:13 am »
people!! hi.. until i try to say what i want, i so sorry for my english (it's so bad & wrong)..
i want say - why machinae supremacy doesn't have a really clip to their song???

P.S. redeemer is great album
-WITH FLAMES WE REACH HEAVEN TONIGHT-

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
Re: Clips???
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 07:27:14 am »
Hey :) Welcome to the forum. If you'd like to introduce yourself then you can do so in this board.

I presume by "clips", I guess you mean music videos? Machinae Supremacy currently have no music videos because they havent yet released a single. I'm sure that some time in the future maybe one will be released, but dont bet on it being in 2007. The new album is rumoured to be released around the end of 2007 to maybe the start of '08, and possibly a single may come of that album, and hopefully a music video some time mid to the end of 2008. Of course, this is all being overly optimistic, but we can only hope eh? If you're looking for hope, rumours and maybe a bit of speculation, you can head over to this thread, which I update regularly with new top-secret information about the progress of the new album.

Also, These live recordings may quench your thirst for Machinae Supremacy music videos, but you'll have to be patient for a properly produced video. I get the feeling if Machinae do a music video, it's going to be a good one. Expect rob to maybe (hopefully) lend his artistic talent in the making of the video, and possibly cameos from Inja.

Again, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay.

Disclaimer: Some all of this post may or may not be speculation, rumours, or just blind hope.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 07:31:46 am by fallout­ »

Lysix

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 02:40:44 pm »
Hey :) Welcome to the forum. If you'd like to introduce yourself then you can do so in this board.

I presume by "clips", I guess you mean music videos? Machinae Supremacy currently have no music videos because they havent yet released a single. I'm sure that some time in the future maybe one will be released, but dont bet on it being in 2007. The new album is rumoured to be released around the end of 2007 to maybe the start of '08, and possibly a single may come of that album, and hopefully a music video some time mid to the end of 2008. Of course, this is all being overly optimistic, but we can only hope eh? If you're looking for hope, rumours and maybe a bit of speculation, you can head over to this thread, which I update regularly with new top-secret information about the progress of the new album.

Also, These live recordings may quench your thirst for Machinae Supremacy music videos, but you'll have to be patient for a properly produced video. I get the feeling if Machinae do a music video, it's going to be a good one. Expect rob to maybe (hopefully) lend his artistic talent in the making of the video, and possibly cameos from Inja.

Again, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay.

Disclaimer: Some all of this post may or may not be speculation, rumours, or just blind hope.

He said his english isn't that good and you expect him to understand all of that?

Offline hybrid666

• two-faced
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 04:25:10 am »
"He said his english isn't that good and you expect him to understand all of that? " - i understand him.. promt x-translator is powerfull stuff!!!
-WITH FLAMES WE REACH HEAVEN TONIGHT-

Lysix

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 01:23:55 pm »
"He said his english isn't that good and you expect him to understand all of that? " - i understand him.. promt x-translator is powerfull stuff!!!

Cheater!  :P

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 04:31:52 pm »
I was just giving him a proper welcome :P

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 08:28:52 pm »
You didn't trout him yet =[

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 10:18:14 am »
hello and welcome. i pretty much agree with most of what fallout said :)
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 06:31:27 pm »
hello and welcome. i pretty much agree with most of what fallout said :)

Theres a first time for everythin' ;)

Only jokin, I did spend way too long on that reply though, did I really cover that much that you'd agree with me? :P

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • Surt's Pixels
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 02:48:24 am »
What about any fan-made clips? Would the band likely permit this? Though I guess one could always distribute just the video and let the user drop in the Machinae track themselves.

I've thought in the past that Blending something for a Machinae song would be a fun project.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 02:53:37 am by surt »

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 02:56:50 am »
try asking them not us :)

welcome fellow aussie
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • Surt's Pixels
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 02:04:40 am »
I was more asking the community if any fan-clips are preexisting.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:06:25 am by surt »

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 04:31:54 am »
I was more asking the community if any fan-clips are preexisting.

www.youtube.com

Plenty of AMV things.

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 10:35:05 am »
yeah many amv's but not much else

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 05:03:33 pm »
yeah many amv's but not much else

Unfortunately :(

Now that I think about it, I recall some dude asking for permission to include a song in a video for school or something.. That'd make a change from crappy AMV's I guess. I'll have a quick search, probably wont come up with anything though.

EDIT: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php/topic,2913.0.html
Rapidshit link is down though -.-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 05:07:14 pm by fallout­ »