Author Topic: 300 - THE MOVIE  (Read 22010 times)

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
Re: 300
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 03:07:53 am »
I wanna see this one. VIOLENCE!  ;D

BEAUTIFUL violence.
the blood is gorgeously done... no joke.
the effects are incredible.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 10:37:16 pm »
What the hell is 300 ?

Next time you make a topic, explain what it is about !

www.google.com
Smited for trying to be clever, but not being.

Clever..

Offline dialupdaemon

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 02:02:40 am »
The movie was absolutely awesome. I had extremely high expectations for it after seeing the trailers and everything but the movie met every one. It just looked amazing.

And Rad, your understanding of a topic is not a prerequisite for a thread being created. This thread was clearly intended for people who were already interested in the movie and shouldn't have required an explanation. Why the hell should we waste our time to explain things to you when google is a much more viable and common sense solution. Next time take a bit of your time and research it before being an ass and post whoring stupid responses. I smite you daily for stupidity like this.
What meaning has my life that the inevitability of death cannot destroy it?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 02:09:28 am »
And Rad, your understanding of a topic is not a prerequisite for a thread being created. This thread was clearly intended for people who were already interested in the movie and shouldn't have required an explanation. Why the hell should we waste our time to explain things to you when google is a much more viable and common sense solution. Next time take a bit of your time and research it before being an ass and post whoring stupid responses. I smite you daily for stupidity like this.

<3

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 03:04:24 am »
I never said it was or i needed it to be a prerequisite to have info about a thread. Yet, it would make a thread more accessible instead of "300."

Why the hell should you waste your time to explain things ? Well, ofcourse you could neglect that, but it'd just make it harder for people to understand what the hell you're talking about.

If i ask for more information, i don't ask for a link to google, wich should be obvious, neither should i have to deal a pesky little kid trying to tell me that looking up the number 300 was going to give me accurate information to this thread.

Maybe you should stock up on a life instead of trying to smite me, or just actually be helpful once in a while.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 03:05:51 am »
I never said it was or i needed it to be a prerequisite to have info about a thread. Yet, it would make a thread more accessible instead of "300."

Why the hell should you waste your time to explain things ? Well, ofcourse you could neglect that, but it'd just make it harder for people to understand what the hell you're talking about.

If i ask for more information, i don't ask for a link to google, wich should be obvious, neither should i have to deal a pesky little kid trying to tell me that looking up the number 300 was going to give me accurate information to this thread.

Maybe you should stock up on a life instead of trying to smite me, or just actually be helpful once in a while.

<3
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 03:09:59 am »

Rad, man. Did you completely ignore my post? You just need to read through the thread. Obviously, if people call it a movie, that should be a clue. If you need more than that, then Google it. It's what everyone else does. It saves yourself from looking annoying/bothersome, and it saves everyone else from having to post an elaborate explanation on something that was assumed to be known when the.y entered the thread.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 03:18:42 am »
Please, children, stop arguing. Back on topic?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 12:22:59 pm by SomethingApt »

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 01:44:53 pm »

Actually, it does. I tried :P

OnTopic: I really want to see it, but I don't want to wait in line. (lazy ass) So I'm just gonna wait a bit before I see it.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 06:40:23 pm »
Yeah, I'm not planning to see it on opening night myself. Too much hassle.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 07:53:30 pm »
tell me that looking up the number 300 was going to give me accurate information to this thread.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=300 - indeeeeed.

Ontopic: 300 aint out in the UK til the 23rd of March.. But it is in Imax, so it should be worth the wait ;D

Opening night is the best time! All the people that actually want to see the film are there, and its like a group experience - everyone is shouting and laughing etc :)

EDIT: Changed the thread title, just for Rad.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 01:21:49 am by fallout­ »

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 12:27:48 am »
tell me that looking up the number 300 was going to give me accurate information to this thread.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=300

Ontopic: 300 aint out in the UK til the 23rd of March.. But it is in Imax, so It should be worth the wait ;D

Opening night is the best time! All the people that actually want to see the film are there, and its like a group experience - everyone is shouting and laughing etc :)

EDIT: Changed the thread title, just for Rad.

I lol'd pretty hard when I saw the new topic name.

oh Rad.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re: 300 - THE MOVIE
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 01:05:03 am »
Sirix and Fallout: See SomethingGoods post.

Be nice. You too, Rad.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 01:20:34 am »
[insert vague attempt to get back on topic here]

Soo.. Anyone gonna write a short review for us?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 01:22:25 am by fallout­ »

MDX

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 10:04:07 pm »
(in the style of keith in that episode of scrubs where dr. cox is named the best doctor in the city)

YOU ARE!