Author Topic: Descent3  (Read 2469 times)

Offline DIIIA-Timber_Wolf

• Descent III Promotion Team
Descent3
« on: February 21, 2007, 04:01:29 pm »
heya Guys

i would like to present you a 3D-Shooter that take you off your feet and let you move in free 360° Stylemaddness :) It would be nice if here is someone more, how knows the Descent Games :)

I just Mixed my passions in a Video i created shortly called SkyBox @Breakfast ;) It can be found here :

http://www.diii-pro.de/include.php?path=content/news.php&contentid=166

It is the Page of the clan i belong to : DIII

but there's a good running and nice community that is proud of its game and welcomes new Players with help and good international support ;)

And i want to ask about Permission of MaSu due i used 3 Songs of them in the Video (Through the Looking Glass, Rise, Loot Burn Rape Kill Repeat) (doesn't know if it is needed)

THX TW
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 04:10:16 pm by DIIIA-Timber_Wolf »

Lysix

Re: Descent3
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 06:07:54 pm »
And i want to ask about Permission of MaSu due i used 3 Songs of them in the Video (Through the Looking Glass, Rise, Loot Burn Rape Kill Repeat) (doesn't know if it is needed)

THX TW

The web releases are fine. With the Redeemer tracks i think it's fine as long as you don't intend to earn profits from the video. :P

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 06:13:28 pm »
no profit, just fun :) and a little promotion for Descent 3 :D i hope to see someone of you on the forum or maybe down there to play some good rounds :)

Therefore Permission is valid as long as i don't earn money from the video?

Just wanted to ask because the law and copyrights... it's a bit strange and difficult
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 06:16:02 pm by DIIIA-Timber_Wolf »

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 06:40:44 pm »
no profit, just fun :) and a little promotion for Descent 3 :D i hope to see someone of you on the forum or maybe down there to play some good rounds :)

Therefore Permission is valid as long as i don't earn money from the video?

Just wanted to ask because the law and copyrights... it's a bit strange and difficult

I'm not being an ass, but send a PM to robert or gordon, and hold off with using the Redeemer-tracks until you have a green light.
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 11:44:46 pm »
heya Guys

i would like to present you a 3D-Shooter that take you off your feet and let you move in free 360° Stylemaddness :) It would be nice if here is someone more, how knows the Descent Games :)

I just Mixed my passions in a Video i created shortly called SkyBox @Breakfast ;) It can be found here :

http://www.diii-pro.de/include.php?path=content/news.php&contentid=166

It is the Page of the clan i belong to : DIII

but there's a good running and nice community that is proud of its game and welcomes new Players with help and good international support ;)

THX TW

Sure, you can use them in a non profit way to promote Machinae Supremacy. I guess this film is like something that you can find on YouTube. Should be fine. I also noticed that you had us in the credits and that's good.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 11:48:18 pm by Gordon »

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 11:52:38 pm »
Gordon Appr*shot*
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 12:18:34 am »
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:22:31 am by Gordon »

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 12:33:46 am »
Sure, you can use them in a non profit way to promote Machinae Supremacy. I guess this film is like something that you can find on YouTube. Should be fine. I also noticed that you had us in the credits and that's good.

THX, this is good :)