Author Topic: Valentine's Day 2007  (Read 14276 times)

Offline ~futilite~

• I have the [Sticky Lizard's Socks of Coolness] :)
Re: Valentine's Day 2007
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2007, 07:28:35 pm »
So then this means you should buy them flowers or massage or do whatever they like extensively every day?

Not every day.

Then you just contradicted yourself. You said you should always be that way toward your significant other, but I guess apparently not every day, which makes no sense. Valentines Day is meant to be one of tose days when you are.

Just to quote anyone from this discussion:

I don't know what others do, but I like to give little presents to my boyfriend from time to time. Not every day but sometimes I just have to.
So I think I really don't need Valentine's day to give him presents. Or even: Why should I buy him something really expensive on that day? I think things that you made by yourself (as Gravehill said) are much better than bought things even if they are expensive.
So why do I need Valentine's day? I agree with Alix.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2007, 09:38:56 pm »
Anyway, she said Bye so i was forced to leave, gah ! Didn't see that coming.

IT HAS A VAGINA! STAY AWAY! IT WILL SUCK OUT YOUR BRAINS!

OMG THEY BLEED FOR 7 DAYS AND DON'T DIE AND THEY MAKE TIHNGS WITHOUT BONES GET HARD!!!11!

; p Its the work of the devil!!!!

ONOZ! THAT HANDSOME DEVIL HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! OMG HELP THEM ME!!!!
You tards  >:(

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2007, 10:41:29 pm »
So then this means you should buy them flowers or massage or do whatever they like extensively every day?

Not every day.

Then you just contradicted yourself. You said you should always be that way toward your significant other, but I guess apparently not every day, which makes no sense. Valentines Day is meant to be one of tose days when you are.

Just to quote anyone from this discussion:

I don't know what others do, but I like to give little presents to my boyfriend from time to time. Not every day but sometimes I just have to.
So I think I really don't need Valentine's day to give him presents. Or even: Why should I buy him something really expensive on that day? I think things that you made by yourself (as Gravehill said) are much better than bought things even if they are expensive.
So why do I need Valentine's day? I agree with Alix.

That's the thing though. You don't HAVE to buy them something, just do something for them that they wouldn't normally expect.

Lysix

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2007, 02:00:06 am »

Sigh.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2007, 08:34:04 pm »

Sigh.

Exactly.

Smeagol

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2007, 09:31:15 pm »

Sigh.

Exactly.

Yeah.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2007, 09:33:30 pm »
SO A NAKED GUY WALKS IN A BAR, SHITS ON THE FLOOR, THEN CLICKS HIS FEET AND THE WORLD EXPLODED.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2007, 11:29:47 pm »
SO A NAKED GUY WALKS IN A BAR, SHITS ON THE FLOOR, THEN CLICKS HIS FEET AND THE WORLD EXPLODED.

Stop making jokes about me.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

MDX

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2007, 12:39:20 am »
Never celebrated this badboy, and im 21, thats a bad thing, yea?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2007, 12:52:34 am »
Never celebrated this badboy, and im 21, thats a bad thing, yea?
No it's not.

Abouttiarallaa... Try to keep this on topic.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2007, 06:51:50 am »
In all honesty, shouldnt this thread just ... die?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2007, 08:57:11 pm »
In all honesty, shouldnt this thread just ... die?
In all honesty, not die but locked. I pretty much agree that everything worth saying (especially that naked guy system was really :D ) so yeah, this one locked and loaded. See ya next year maybe Mrs Valentine. Or daily. Whatever. Just stay in closet, uh? No? NO! Oh no it's a trick and she has an axe! Thou shall not cross! Thou shall not cross!

SLAM!

*locked*
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.