Author Topic: Dear Sony,  (Read 13645 times)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re: Dear Sony,
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2007, 03:40:14 pm »
Koss makes awesome headsets that don't require too much in the way of space. The Porta Pro and Sporta Pro models were quite good IMO. They also make earbuds which are supposed to be good, though I've never tried them.

I got a set of Koss earbuds for my sister. I don't think they were very much better than the Sony ones.

I have to agree with the Koss Portapros, though. They're very nice. Not as nice as my AKG headset, but those are full earclocks, and only used with a portable music player if I'm going for a longer ride (taking the plane home, or the bus to Talhoffer). They're damn comfortable, though. Never had to take them off because some part of me got tired of having them on. The only thing is that it can end up a bit warm in there.

The negative side of the Portapros is their comfort, actually. Wearing them for an extended amount of time (let's say 1h+) tends to make my ears hurt a bit, with being squashed in like that. Far from the worst comfort I've ever had from a headset, though.

I must remember to get my Portapros repaired. There's a lifetime guarantee on them, which is another nice bonus.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Dear Sony,
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2007, 06:53:33 pm »
I have 2 boxes of 24 double AA batteries =x.

and yeah, thanks for the suggestions tous le monde.
but, it occured to me... if I keep my electrocuting ones, perhaps they will one day cause enough damage to my brains to warrent a Sony lawsuit?
hrmmmm.

*luster*

If you get brain damage you may end up too dumb to issue a lawsuit. :P

thanks for destroying my COMPLETLY LIKELY AND REALISTIC dream.

thanks a whole bunch.