Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 74464 times)

MDX

Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #330 on: May 17, 2008, 03:25:50 pm »
 >:D

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #331 on: May 04, 2009, 06:52:27 pm »
I had the most weird, but epic dream ever. It was about earth mass evacuating earth due to a sickness or radiation leak, not sure. But it was so detailed and the fleet, starships and everything were HUUUGE

I was mostly just trying to figure out if we had internet on that ship since i have no laptop
:x
Then when i was out for a stroll on the moon (!!) i found this rock which was a lot like screwball from Super Metroid, which enabled me to fly in space and let me breathe there also. Eventually i get on this planet and meet some Sheeva from mortal kombat meets alien from alien vs predator

she was quite hot in a weird way

after i killed her i returned to my home planet and when they cheered for me (i duno why tbh) i woke up and it was 5:51 pm

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #332 on: July 23, 2011, 11:06:06 pm »
I missed this thread.

Tonight, I dreamt I was screwing a fucking centaur. How sick is that? Up front, she was this gorgeous woman and a real siren. She seduced this pervert hero into saving the world, and when he'd done that, they got down with it, and suddenly I was him!

Thing is, she was so big down there, we had to use this thing that resembled a a large TRS adaptor. Also, at some point she was on her back. How is that even possible for a centaur?
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #333 on: July 24, 2011, 12:53:13 am »
I missed this thread.

Tonight, I dreamt I was screwing a fucking centaur. How sick is that? Up front, she was this gorgeous woman and a real siren. She seduced this pervert hero into saving the world, and when he'd done that, they got down with it, and suddenly I was him!

Thing is, she was so big down there, we had to use this thing that resembled a a large TRS adaptor. Also, at some point she was on her back. How is that even possible for a centaur?

LOL at least you scored and that's what counts right? Funny you should revive this thread as I also had a weird dream last night. I dreamt there were tiny trilobites crawling around under my skin and I had to cut open my foot to get them out. It was pretty creepy and I woke up thinking there were bugs around me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:26:25 pm by cloudstrifex »

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #334 on: July 24, 2011, 12:36:11 pm »
Tonight, I dreamt my brother fell down a hole in the ground (like, Alice in Wonderland deep). Later he came up through a manhole in the street outside, dressed like a firefighter asking us to help us get out all these babies he found down there. It turned out that the babies were actually dolls, but it had been too hard to see down there.
Some of the dolls looked quite normal, but some of them were extra fat and had boots and braces in their diapers. When you shook them, they played midi versions of old punk songs.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Crazywater

« Reply #335 on: July 28, 2011, 04:48:14 am »
Some of the dolls looked quite normal, but some of them were extra fat and had boots and braces in their diapers. When you shook them, they played midi versions of old punk songs.
I laughed out loud at this, but I don't know if it's because it is 3:40 AM or because it is funny.  :D
We're open to such things, we've even talked many times about doing it with Inja, but in a way that's redundant because we can already get Erica
:o brown chicken brown cow :o

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2011, 11:19:46 pm »
I laughed out loud at this, but I don't know if it's because it is 3:40 AM or because it is funny.  :D

It is indeed funny :D

Anyway would someone help me with a problem. For the last 1.5 years I've experienced nothing but extremely weird dreams or nightmares. Let's say 75% nightmares and 15% weirdness. It's beginning to be quite a big problem, I'm not waking up well anymore, always with some neck pain or in sweat. Would someone please help me with this.
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #337 on: August 02, 2011, 08:24:22 am »
Perhaps you need an exorcism? Jokes aside, dreams may show symptoms of unresolved issues in the psyche, or simply physical sickness. For the best help, you might consider an appointment with the appropriate professional.

Could even be that you eat the wrong kind of food too soon before sleeping, or that you sleep in too high temperature. Maybe you don't let your mind rest enough during the day. But those are mere guesses, and if this is such a big problem to you, I wouldn't bet on anything too easily.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline machinaeFREAK

« Reply #338 on: August 04, 2011, 11:45:32 pm »
Perhaps you need an exorcism? Jokes aside, dreams may show symptoms of unresolved issues in the psyche, or simply physical sickness. For the best help, you might consider an appointment with the appropriate professional.

Could even be that you eat the wrong kind of food too soon before sleeping, or that you sleep in too high temperature. Maybe you don't let your mind rest enough during the day. But those are mere guesses, and if this is such a big problem to you, I wouldn't bet on anything too easily.

I'll tell you the things I've been doing and not:

-It's holiday so I'm going to bed at about 22-00.00.

-I mostly drink tea and eat cookies, and sometimes some salty snacks before going to bed.

-I have my windows open at night, and I'm usually sleeping without pyjamas when it's warm.

Those are the conditions before I go to bed. Now the things that might cause some sleeping problems:

-I haven't told anyone that I'm gay besides this forum, my WoW mates, and most of my IRL mates.

-I've had some rage problems over the past year, but I'm seeing a psychologist for that now and I'm doing fine atm.

-I'm trying make variations in my daily routine (Play less WoW, instead trying to be outside more, painting Warhammer, making appointments with friends)

That's everything I can think of.

Although, last night I did have a good dream, although it was a bit vague. It involved the guys from school who I find attractive, some of my msn mates (one of who I'm going to visit in the holiday, he lives in England), a huge playground with hedges around it, castles and strange pastures, all that while continuously driving around in a 50's styled car (as far as I can remember) and argueing a with some kids on the playground. It wasn't ideal, but I liked the dream.
"The way of the ninja is the way of life, when lightning strikes once a ninja strikes twice"