Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 70933 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2007, 10:58:30 pm »
I keep waking up and saying "oh shit, that was a weird dream, I can't wait to write about it" but then I forget it an hour later.  :( Maybe I need to start one of those journal things.
A journal is the first step to lucid dreaming

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #301 on: August 07, 2007, 11:07:56 pm »
I keep waking up and saying "oh shit, that was a weird dream, I can't wait to write about it" but then I forget it an hour later.  :( Maybe I need to start one of those journal things.

I'll lucid dreaming you!
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2007, 11:10:07 pm »

I'll lucid dreaming you!

:D

I haven't had any explicit dreams lately. But when I think about it, the last memory from a dream I had was a pair of boobs that I was groping - B cup.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2007, 11:10:29 pm »
Today I dreamt about a bog behind my parents' house. I dreamt I put on Link's Iron Boots and sank down to the bottom, where there was some kind of huge and surprisingly bright underwaterscape. Followed by some aquatic animals including a starfish, a sponge and a squid, I walked across the bogbed upon which there were located some big bubbles here and there. I learned that there were two kinds of bubbles: one type through which you could ascend back to the surface, and another in which the starfish could breathe. All the others, including me, were holding their breaths all the time underwater.

Walking to the very last bubble, an ascension bubble, only the starfish and me remained. The others were too weak and had lagged behind during the trip. The starfish had of course found a breathing bubble. So, er.. we won!

Recommended!
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #304 on: August 08, 2007, 02:28:17 am »
I've had two frequent themes in my dreams lately. One of themes is "grave yard" and other is "succubus".

Grave yard : It's autumn and leaves are yellow and red. Air is moist. Earth and grass smells great. I sit by the grave and speak with "someone". That someone is someone I see regularly in my dreams but I don't know who he is and I've never seen him clearly. He takes various forms (when it comes to theme of "death") like burned and drowned submarine crew member at seashore once or, usually, figure in dark clothes. I never see his face clearly and I never remember what we spoke of. But the dream ends always in that we rise up and do something. With submarine man we lifted net full of drowned corpses (other crew members) and lately, with that figure in dark, we have watched how birds fly in the autumn sky. Crows and seaguls. I remember that man pointing something out with his right index finger but I cannot remember what it was... Possibly a tower or something similar at horizon.

Succubus is dream where this person I see regularly in my dreams comes and seduces me. That person is same although she looks different at times. She might look like someone I know IRL but personality is always the same. There's one form she prefers : small darkhaired woman. Lately she has been blonde. These dreams are very lucid dreams and I like them lot.

Both dreamtypes are something I've seen some ten to fifteen years. There are some other dream types as well like "two moons in the sky" and "train" and so on. There might be several years before I see one them again (especially that "grave yard" and "two moons in the sky" theme) but they will come again at some point. Train dreams I've seen since I've been little kid. Usually I'm feverish when I see them.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #305 on: August 08, 2007, 10:37:50 pm »
i had a dream i was running away from a bunch of girls.

this involved crawling through a bunch of snails... and then the girls caught me anyway. dunno what they did though.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #306 on: August 08, 2007, 10:50:48 pm »
Ok, here goes.

I was at my university, but as things are in dreams so often, it looked nothing like my University really looked like.
I was on a higher level looking down to the bottom over a rail, when a friend of mine from very far away that I haven't seen in a long
time came in.
I call to her and we meet.
We are sitting on the floor with some other people where she confesses that she came back to "be" with me.
I tell her that that, of course, isn't possible.

She seems to get over it fairly quickly and next I know the two of us as well as some others including my mother and my sister are going to see a movie.
we get to the theatre, but the entrance isn't an entrance at all.
Instead there is a large hill of sand going up and then sharply down like so /\
on our side there were lumps starting very small farther down but growing and climbing the sand hill.
as they got bigger they emerged from the sand.  They were foot/hand holds much like you see on an inside rock climbing wall.
we used these to get over the hill where we then slid down the other side.
There, there were hundreds of squares made of sand, seperated by about 5 feet by some sort of "dream" emptiness.
the man told us that he needed 4 in 1 square, 1 more in a square off in the distance, and 3 in another.
he then raised his hand and we all flew to squares randomnly.
I ended up with my sister, my mother and another person whom I do not know and/or remember.
The movie started (not sure how or where... there was no screen... the dream -became- the screen)
and the details from then on out are hazy and not really there.

so yeah.
arrr.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #307 on: August 08, 2007, 11:04:54 pm »
i had a dream i was running away from a bunch of girls.

Lol, Studio B - I see girls... ;D

I'll lucid dreaming you!

:D

I haven't had any explicit dreams lately. But when I think about it, the last memory from a dream I had was a pair of boobs that I was groping - B cup.

I often have explicit dreams ;D
Maybe it has somethign with me being a hormonraged teenager virgin? ;D

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #308 on: August 08, 2007, 11:27:44 pm »
A-ha, I remembered my dream from the other day, precisely because my dream last night took place in the -exact- same house as the first one.

The first one was boring, it involved me playing computer games while that girl I met sat on the couch. I forget what happened after that, but I remember thinking to myself during the dream, "wow, we've got a nice house..."

The one last night me (and that girl, again) were out with some friends at night when they all decided they were gonna go out somewhere. I decided to go back home, to my big-ass house. It was large, it had walls of stone on the outside, and quite a large living room. It only had one floor, but it had a very well-developed basement. Lots of yellow lights and earthy brown colors. A bit boring to look at.

Anyways, I got home, suddenly it was daylight, and I went into the house and started turning the lights on anyways. As I was doing so, I looked through the screen door I came in through, and I find everyone I had just left had parked outside and were coming into the house. Apparently my sister was home, or had arrived with them, because as they entered the house, my sister started following me around. I started crawling around on the floor and making doggy sounds, and soon everyone else followed suit. The girl and I went down a staircase (on our hands and knees, of course) that led from the living room to the front door and then from there to the basement (in a kind of half-spiral), and my sister, the only one standing upright, continued following me. We got down there, I fell over, we laughed and that was the end of the dream.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #309 on: August 08, 2007, 11:44:01 pm »
A-ha, I remembered my dream from the other day, precisely because my dream last night took place in the -exact- same house as the first one.

The first one was boring, it involved me playing computer games while that girl I met sat on the couch. I forget what happened after that, but I remember thinking to myself during the dream, "wow, we've got a nice house..."

The one last night me (and that girl, again) were out with some friends at night when they all decided they were gonna go out somewhere. I decided to go back home, to my big-ass house. It was large, it had walls of stone on the outside, and quite a large living room. It only had one floor, but it had a very well-developed basement. Lots of yellow lights and earthy brown colors. A bit boring to look at.

Anyways, I got home, suddenly it was daylight, and I went into the house and started turning the lights on anyways. As I was doing so, I looked through the screen door I came in through, and I find everyone I had just left had parked outside and were coming into the house. Apparently my sister was home, or had arrived with them, because as they entered the house, my sister started following me around. I started crawling around on the floor and making doggy sounds, and soon everyone else followed suit. The girl and I went down a staircase (on our hands and knees, of course) that led from the living room to the front door and then from there to the basement (in a kind of half-spiral), and my sister, the only one standing upright, continued following me. We got down there, I fell over, we laughed and that was the end of the dream.

I love when a dream has continuation (IE: same "dream" house)

the "University that wasn't my university" that I mentioned above was on such situation.
I've had a dream with this same place before... and there I was again.

It's almost a special place for me now... when I think of this place that exists only in my mind... I want to be there.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #310 on: August 09, 2007, 12:56:23 am »
Yet another weird dream this night.

This time, I'm in a prison camp or something like that, run by some bad guys (fleeting recollections from the dream makes me think they're nazi germans). I'm in there with some classmates from primary school, and we've just decided to steal weapons and kill/subdue all the guards. We sneak into a weapon storage depot without much difficulty and start handing round guns. When it comes to my turn, however, I only find a disassembled H&K G3A3. I start trying to assemble it back together (thinking it shouldn't be difficult, since I used one of these when I was in the army), but for some reason I can't do it... some pieces are suddenly a different shape and won't fit together. I search around for other weapons, and find an old MP40 submachinegun and a bolt-action sniper rifle, but ammunition proves more difficult to find. One of my classmates mentions that he found some ammo down in the cellar, in one of the officers' rooms. I wander down there while the others start moving out to secure the camp. Once in the room I find, hidden between some teddy bears on a bed (WTF? This was supposed to be a nazi officer's sleeping quarters), a sweet semi-automatic H&K PSG-1 sniper rifle, much to my delight, but no ammunition. I sigh and move further into the cellars, which increasingly start to resemble a children's dormitory in an orphanage or boarding school or something, only with added fluffiness and toys scattered around. I notice a little girl and ask her where they keep the ammunition. She points at a door and explains that it is off-limits and guarded by very mean people. I open the door and peek into the room, and sure enough it is guarded. Guarded by people in viking outfits wielding swords and axes! I sigh loudly again, pick up a toy sword and shield lying nearby and start fighting the guards. The fight strangely resembles a reenactment showfight, with me beating the shit out of my opponents. We stop fighting and I start to talk with them, since they seem to be fellow viking reenactors, and promptly I forget all about ammunition. Dream ends.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #311 on: August 19, 2007, 02:52:02 pm »
For some reason, I was living in the forest behind my old house, in a treehouse suspended not too far above the ground. It was spacious and had a hammock on which I slept, wearing my sleeping bag. In the same forest lived Zeke Wolf, and though it's unclear to me whether I was a human, pig or rabbit, I'm positive that he was hunting me. This one night, he'd set up some very blatant traps somewhere in the forest. At dusk, I went to trigger them using rocks and Fanta bottles, and ran into three human kids. One of them got stuck in one of the traps, and I had to release him. Then I warned the kids and told them to run as I could hear something rumbling in the distance; it was, I believed, the wolf rolling like a Goron that produced this sound.

As I reached my tree house, it occured to me that it didn't look as hidden as I thought it did. And sure enough, after I'd safely settled myself in my sleeping bag, the wolf showed up, sporting that typical Disney-type ancient muzzle-loading rifle. And the bastard was shooting holes in my house! I nearly got hit, but I jumped out of the hammock in time. I knew he knew I was there and he wouldn't turn back; he'd come to kill me. After I had despaired for a while, he started climbing up, and soon came through a hole in the wall. Suddenly, he had a hearing horn. I took it from him and hit him with it, effectively disarming him from his rifle, which had now turned into a really long sea scallop shell. So he pulled out this large knife instead. And now I'm really puzzled as to how I managed this, but I stole the knife from him (and a measuring meter, too). As he seemed to back down, I said "oh, you're not fooling me, you've still got that other knife!" And true enough, he pulled out a swiss army knife and faced me again. The big knife I had nicked from him had suddenly turned into another swiss army knife, and I found myself not very willing to face this final and doomed-to-be messy showdown. So I ran towards the house, the wolf chasing after me, while I was hoping I had the front door key in my pocket.

Which I didn't. So instead we stood on the veranda, facing eachother, and I desperately called for help. Then my dad came through the back door, carrying a huge glass of champagne soda. I threw it at the wolf, and he ran away.
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #312 on: August 22, 2007, 11:38:08 pm »

Where did you buy this dream from? And does it come in different sizes?
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #313 on: August 23, 2007, 01:01:36 am »

Where did you buy this dream from? And does it come in different sizes?

It's one-of-a-kind and it's mine. You'd have to kill me for it. ^-^

For the first time in months I had a dream a couple of nights ago, and it was scary with a ghost which I don't think I've dreamt about for about 8 years.
I was at some event, but I wasn't enjoying myself, in fact I was rushing about all flustered, trying to catch up to people but never managing to and always being late for things. Anyway I return to my hotel room and take a shower. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and see a blue flash out of the corner of my eye. I check but don't see anything and pass it off as a trick of the light/my eyes playing tricks. But then suddenly, my towel is grabbed and pulled down off me and I barely managed to keep a hold on it. Looking down I see a tiny little semi-translucent glowing-blue sprite thing and my mind screams "omigosh, it's a poltergeist!" It's starts zipping around the room tearing at things and knocking them over and I'm just stuck there, terrified.
And that was it. No reason - just a sprite/poltergeist in my dream and scaring the life outta me.  :-\

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #314 on: August 23, 2007, 01:08:44 am »
It is most likely a signed that you were abused by your second uncle once removed. Go murder him.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."