Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 69753 times)

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2007, 12:28:23 pm »
I had a quite wierd dream during my InterRail trip.

I dreamed that me and my friends had a few extra days to kill before going to Woodstage Festival, so we decided to go to Austria (because from there we could apparently just take the train south to get to the festival in Germany) to visit some friends there who were putting up an opera show about some girl in a red dress. Thing was, the show would be illegal, since Austrian law demanded girls were clad in green, since green clothes are easier to see through.
Since it was more than a week since I dreamed it, I can't remember more than that, but it was one fucked up dream.

lol
I love how dreams present really fscked up things as really normal.
inside the dream it's like "of COURSE it's the law for girls to wear green so we can see through it easier..."
but when you wake up you're all "god i'm FsCKED!"

Offline Solbullen

• skÃ¥l kosmonauter!
« Reply #286 on: June 27, 2007, 03:43:21 pm »
Last week or so I dreamt of walking through a white painted forest talking to a friendly lion, later on a bunch of angered parents chased me through corridors screaming than I didn't have the right to cast any spells on their kids...  it all ended with me having a nice barbecue with the lion and some friends.
"Som att ute och inne vill varandra nånting"

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2007, 09:44:19 pm »
Today I dreamt that me and my brother had disguised ourselves as two members of the Norwegian royal family. I was princess Märtha Louise and my brother was her husband, Ari Behn. We were doing some undercover work at a royal party, where we had also brough our actual family. Somewhere during the party, however, we decided to head back home. In a horse wagon coached by my real family. Some yards down the road, however, this Ari Behn dude started getting oddly close, which made me uncomfortable seeing that it was really my own brother. At some point he tried to kiss me, something I averted by acting dismissive. This actually made him angry, and he got all "I'm in charge here and I decide when we kiss, don't you dare say no to me!" At this point we realized that this wasn't my brother at all, it was the real Ari Behn! This was, of course, a quite disturbing misunderstanding, so we chucked him out of the wagon.

Last I remember of this dream was an alarmed feeling about the discovery of what a dominating asshole Ari Behn really was, as well as the fear of being executed for having chucked a member of the royal family out of a horse wagon for trying to kiss his wife.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 09:50:55 pm by Cerapter »
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2007, 09:49:15 pm »
Last week or so I dreamt of walking through a white painted forest talking to a friendly lion, later on a bunch of angered parents chased me through corridors screaming than I didn't have the right to cast any spells on their kids...  it all ended with me having a nice barbecue with the lion and some friends.

Narnia? ;D

I cant remeber last nights dream.
It was fucked up though. ;D

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2007, 10:41:51 pm »
I've been having really weird dreams lately, probably due to a combination of staying up late and combined super-happiness/stress.

Aside from various dreams over the week involving things such as libraries (inside museums?), dark school hallways, and people saying "oh yeah, I was just kidding" to me after saying something that displeased me in real life, this one was pretty weird.

Well, I was outside of my old high school. It was near the end of summer, and they had been doing renovations, and I guess they were having some kind of grand re-opening to show them off. Odd thing was, my school had suddenly become a lot more posh, had some extra floors added, and was now located in front of an ocean-side cliff with a big green lawn between them. It was bright and sunny, windy, and the waves were crashing pretty hard. I was there with a girl I've recently met. The headmaster cut the tape to the entrance, and everyone walked in.

Basically, everything in the school was completely different; odd thing was, it still somewhat resembled my dream high school from previous dreams. In the older ones, There was a foyer, with a long atrium that led to some double doors and the cafeteria. Now, though, they had built a wall over the entrance to the atrium, and made a new hallway to the left side that wrapped around where the atrium was, and led to a stair case and an exit if you went straight ahead. This girl and I went through the new hallway and took a right to go to the cafeteria, and wound up walking down some stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, it opened up to the cafeteria, but for some reason there was a rope partition, and a lot of folding chairs on our side. She said "oh man, OCD attack" and started moving the chairs around (re-folding them in a different way?), I started to help her, and then she told me she had new glasses, and I was all "awh, they look really good on you."

The end.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #290 on: August 05, 2007, 06:56:55 pm »
I've been having really weird dreams lately, probably due to a combination of staying up late and combined super-happiness/stress.

Aside from various dreams over the week involving things such as libraries (inside museums?), dark school hallways, and people saying "oh yeah, I was just kidding" to me after saying something that displeased me in real life, this one was pretty weird.

Well, I was outside of my old high school. It was near the end of summer, and they had been doing renovations, and I guess they were having some kind of grand re-opening to show them off. Odd thing was, my school had suddenly become a lot more posh, had some extra floors added, and was now located in front of an ocean-side cliff with a big green lawn between them. It was bright and sunny, windy, and the waves were crashing pretty hard. I was there with a girl I've recently met. The headmaster cut the tape to the entrance, and everyone walked in.

Basically, everything in the school was completely different; odd thing was, it still somewhat resembled my dream high school from previous dreams. In the older ones, There was a foyer, with a long atrium that led to some double doors and the cafeteria. Now, though, they had built a wall over the entrance to the atrium, and made a new hallway to the left side that wrapped around where the atrium was, and led to a stair case and an exit if you went straight ahead. This girl and I went through the new hallway and took a right to go to the cafeteria, and wound up walking down some stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, it opened up to the cafeteria, but for some reason there was a rope partition, and a lot of folding chairs on our side. She said "oh man, OCD attack" and started moving the chairs around (re-folding them in a different way?), I started to help her, and then she told me she had new glasses, and I was all "awh, they look really good on you."

The end.

Uhm...
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #291 on: August 05, 2007, 11:05:58 pm »
Uhm...

I think there's a general disclaimer in this thread that says "the following dreams may not make any sense."  :P
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #292 on: August 06, 2007, 12:10:27 am »
Uhm...

I think there's a general disclaimer in this thread that says "the following dreams may not make any sense."  :P

Well, duh! :D
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #293 on: August 06, 2007, 12:38:40 am »
Another weird dream this night. Sitting in my university college's cafeteria, chatting to my friends. Then I suddenly see my mom, who's coming over to me saying I should pick up my gear too. I realize she's carrying a bunch of military-grade equipment (uniform, beret, combat vest etc), and then she starts to ask me for advice about using, packing and storing the stuff, since I've already been in the army. I give her a few pointers and then go over to get my gear at a counter that's suddenly sprung into existence.
Then suddenly everything fast-forwards, and suddenly I'm in the forests surronding my hometown, clad in full combat gear and wearing skis (for some reason it's suddenly winter). I'm apparently part of a patrol that are to scout out the area for possible enemy activity. Since I know the area to some degree, I'm selected to lead the patrol. After a few miles, hitching a ride from a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bv_206 tracked vehicle by holding onto a couple of ropes attached to the rear (actually a technique that's used for rapid movement, called "snørekjøring" ("cord riding") - it works well until someone loses their balance), we arrive at a huge, abandoned old manor house. I notice that it's been broken into, and start investigating it with my squad. The place is filled with all sorts of junk, including an old truck actually larger than the entryway (yes, we start to wonder how and why the hell it got indoors without tearing out the walls). As we proceed deeper into the manor, we notice that the place start to resemble a shop... not any shop, but a comic book and fantasy stuff shop, open for business! For some reason, this seems perfectly reasonable to us, and somehow know that it is supposed to be here. After chatting to the owner about some potential fire hazards, we move on. End of dream.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #294 on: August 06, 2007, 01:51:12 am »
I love how most of the dreams here ends do quickly. :D

Lysix

« Reply #295 on: August 06, 2007, 02:19:52 am »
thats because you suddenly wake up.
i cant remember where i heard it, but apparantly dreams you wake up from halfway in are ones you remember, whereas the ones that finish whilst you're asleep you tend to simply forget.

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #296 on: August 06, 2007, 02:27:25 am »
thats because you suddenly wake up.
i cant remember where i heard it, but apparantly dreams you wake up from halfway in are ones you remember, whereas the ones that finish whilst you're asleep you tend to simply forget.

I could give a repetition in biography to explain this.

But now I need sleep! :D

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #297 on: August 07, 2007, 03:53:49 pm »
I dreamt a really strange dream recently...

I was Jack-5(Tekken5), going rampage a little randomly here and there, mostly my school.
    I was having this awesome heavylikeshit music in the background(in the dream, not irl).
And while I was rampaging, doing some cool moves with peoples spines, fucking mcr came and disturbed!
    Got this frigging "Im not afraid to keep on living" song on loop, and crap that was so annoying, you do not break other peoples spines with mcr in the background!! I mean, seriously!
    And when I finaly got it out, this other shitty song came.
    Or, it was rather some melody, with nothing on it.
    Annoying as hell.
When I finaly got that out aswell, I got good music again.
    So I continued breaking and throwing people with the button indicator also...
I continued doing that a good while, when suddenly my teacher came and goes like:
"Igor! What are you doing here?! The class has started!!!"
    And I was stunned. So I just followed her and sat down and started to do math.
    Crap.

:P

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #298 on: August 07, 2007, 04:18:30 pm »
I had a dream about dinosaurs tonight.

It all started out as a sort of Jurassic Park-esque thing. Something like Jurassic Park 3, just after the crash-landing. We're attacked by Spinosaurs, then run away to an open field with some tall, but very thin trees. A tyrannosaurus appears, and we decide to climb the trees to get away from it. Alan Grant comments that I stole his tree. But, at any rate, it was not a good idea. The huge beast decides to crash into one of the trees to get its food. So while it's busy, we run away.

Then, for some reason, the field is suddenly a huge (american) football field, or something like that. And there are lots of humans and dinosaurs, both dressed in some sort of sports uniforms. I think the dinosaurs had boxing gloves on. We've been recruited into a team game of sorts, and we play. At some point, I get knocked out, and when I wake up, first there's a male voice talking about raping me or something, but it gets evident that I'm awake as I quip up a snappy reply. My vision goes from black to focused, and I get up. There's a cute girl (she seemed to be several years older than me, though, which is unusual, but hardly surprising) from the other team there, deciding to help me. And then it gets erotic. In full view of all the players of the game (tyrannosauruses and all). I remember it felt a bit awkward.

I have no ideas why half of the dreams I remember end up erotic. Probably because I tend to get woken up by them.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:54:50 am by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #299 on: August 07, 2007, 10:57:08 pm »
I keep waking up and saying "oh shit, that was a weird dream, I can't wait to write about it" but then I forget it an hour later.  :( Maybe I need to start one of those journal things.