Author Topic: Weird dreams...  (Read 71682 times)

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
Re: Weird dreams...
« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2007, 11:15:56 am »
Talhoffer, I only have one thing to say to you:
+1 for epic dream.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #271 on: June 02, 2007, 01:21:53 pm »
I love videogame dreams. :D
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #272 on: June 03, 2007, 12:05:41 am »
Quite awesome dream indeed, Tal.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #273 on: June 03, 2007, 12:51:24 am »
I aim to please :D
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #274 on: June 11, 2007, 11:52:11 am »
Well, I had a dream.... A wierd one, so therefore I preasumed that I will post it here.

It started with me, somewhere and then I go somewhere and then....... DAMN. Forgot.

Well, since I forgot that one, I will write this one instead! :D
Well, I like this dream, I command myself to dream it often:
The story can be diffrent from dream to dream, but its kinda the same; I HAVE THE POWER. ;)

Well, basicly, I am the Chosen One, I have the powers, I can; Teleport, manipulate time in ways that you cant even imagine, BLAST EVERYFUCKINGONE TO HELL(Looks kinda like Kame-Hame-Ha from DB), Mindcontrol, which means, Read, Change, and manipulate... Moahahaaaa... (The main thing I use it for is sex. Lots of it. Hehehe.) And then I can create things too, like; EVERYTHING. (And yes even little penises...(Pervs >__>)) Well, now that you know this, I can tell the actual dream:

Usually it starts with a couple of days in school, fastforward, when I get teased, and hit and other things, and then, I:

1)Runs out to the yard where a BIG thunderstorm approaches and 6-7 flashes hits me, so I get unconious, everyone rushes to me and the day after I realise I have the powers. Or, I wake up directly after I get hit, and realizes that I have the power... :P

Or 2) The one I usually dream, where I just get knocked down to the floor, and then, I rise up, looking REALLY mad with my eyes red and all that, and then, it gets all fuzzy around me or I would rather call it, like when, MegaMan is about to charge up, that stuff comes all around me, a big light is surrounding me, lighting stikes around me and in me... And then, looking with big bloody teeths, and big evil red eyes, evil as Satan himself.

And after that, I usually, depending on my mood, go around and KILL SLAUGHTER everyone, almost, not girls, and not my friends and not the teachers, otherwise, EVERYONE, at least at school...

Or, I feel like having sex, it's often beginning 1 as it's more igconito. So the next day I go around as usually, with one exeption, I have SEX, LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!
Since you all know how sex is, I will not go in on details... :P Though I can tell, that I managed to give the girls multiple orgasms, plus some fountain orgams... Hehe ;)

Well, that's the whole story if it's VERY shortened... :P

Btw, does anyone of you have this dreams when you can feel and hear everything really really good? I have had loads of those dreams... Once, hehe, it was so realistic, so I did not know if I was dreaming or not, so I went to the closest window, and smashed it. That was fun, though my hand hurt... :P

Well, that was my dream... :P Btw, I think my keyboard is on fire... O_o FRETS KEYS ON FIREE!!! >_<

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2007, 12:01:23 pm »
I remember the desire to have such power back in high school, power with which I could strike back and show my disliking of being messed with. Now I just want unlimited strength and invincibility, with no intention of using it. Oh, and..
Since you all know how sex is
No. :P

But here's a dream I had half an hour ago:

Main characters include a teacher at a school, a murderer in prison and a police officer. For some reason, the teacher destroys some of the bars in the inmate's cell, allowing him to escape. He does this by replacing one of the bars with straws. The two make some sort of deal; the inmate murders the people the teacher tells him to. In the beginning, this means alls the other teachers on the school. There's only very few left in the end.

At some point there's also a fight inside the prison, and the inmate uses his escape possibility to get out of his cell and fight. This is caught on tape, and the police officer becomes very suspicious.

Meanwhile, the inmate is out and he's plotting a new murder with the teacher. At the same time, the teacher is on a date, flirting around with this really fat teacher who's one of the last ones alive. He's talking with the inmate on the phone, giving commands, and the fat woman is curious and all "who're you talking to? why're being so prompt?" But she doesn't find out what's happening.

Later, though, the officer catches the inmate and shows him the videotape of him escaping the cell, zooming in on two missing bars that allowed him to sneak through. The inmate says something like "ok, you've got us. I'll arrange a meeting with my boss. You'll have to come in a small boat." The policeman agrees, and soon they're somewhere out at sea by some island, under some bridge, with the murderer in a yacht, the policeman in a silly, little policeboat, and the teacher on Cutty Sark. The bad guys start firing their cannons at the policeboat. Sensing the danger, the policeman jumps in the water for protection. He dives down underwater in search for any help. As he resurfaces, the teacher is suddenly there, and puts a huge and heavy glass bowl on his head, making him sink way down into the water before he managed to get it off. There's a little world down there. Realizing there's not enough time to get back up before he's out of air, the policeman desperately tries to find some air pocket somewhere. He swims over to some strange sunken construction of some sort; a small dome with a tube, caulked with an iron disc of some kind. He kicks on the disc, and it moves inward, but bounces back out. He kicks again and again and again. Suddenly, the disc pops off, and some bubbles emerge. He swims in through the tube, hoping there's air in the dome.

Then he emerges only a fraction of a second later, wearing and oldschool diver's helmet. But not just that; he's obtained some awesome upgrade, allowing him to swim real fast. He gets up to the surface and realizes that the sun powers him up even further, and he's practically able to run on and into the water at an amazing speed. He uses this power to jump and dive and destroy the smaller boats used by the bad guys, gaining the upperhand in the situation.

And then I wake up.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 12:05:38 pm by Cerapter »

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #276 on: June 11, 2007, 01:09:23 pm »
I had quite a strange dream just night before.

Dream started when I was driving my car on the beach road. I listened some music and it was really hot summer day. Wind blew my hair as I had all windows open. I slided through roads like ice cube on hot frying pan, my conscious melting away in the haze of sunshine. I thought about my duty which brought me back to this road... I was going to attend a funeral. My dear teacher, or more likely my mentor, has died. In my eyes I saw how things happened before I came.

There was this old couple. Husband of that couple used all his spare time building a sailing boat. His dream was that he could sail the seas with his wife, being free and all. Before the boat was ready he died of heart attack. Just a natural death and all. He was fishing on the beach when suddenly he changed colours, grasped his chest and fell down. One of his kids (they all were adults) found him as he was fishing with his father further up the beach.

So... The funerals were coming and his children and wife were mourning. They were mourning because he was dead but they wanted to fulfill his dream and build that boat ready before funeral. They build it together and worked together. As they build it they talked about deceased and worked their sorrow while doing it. Eventually boat came ready and it was mighty fine.

Then the funeral day came and they buried their beloved husband and father. I had just arrived and listened how they talked kind and loving words of their loved one. I talked about respect and how I always thought him like a mountain - giant of mind and personality, mountain that taught me how to live. When the casket was lied down the hole we begun filling it. Each of us took shovel and shoveled sand down the bottom. Sun shone and we all begun to get sweaty. When the work was done we all moved to the beach and were ready to launch that boat to the waves of lake. Boat was named "Ikiuni" (trsl. Foreversleep) and we took wedges out and boat rolled to water. Unfortunately there was this platform (bridge or dock) and the boat crashed to it. It's bow entered some sort of hole and weight of boat twisted and crushed the whole boat. We watched how it sank leaving only small fragments floating on the surface. None of us was really sad because, as we talked about it, among us there was none who could have sailed that boat. We all were really thankful that through that boat we had found each other and our mutual love to the deceased person. Boat was his dream and through his dream we had found our own dream. Like every other dream that dream had come to an end and we all were pleased that it was such a healing and tender dream.

After that I drove with my car to home, embraced my own family and was delighted because one of our (mine and my wife's) friends was there also. We sat on the table and shared a meal. I started to tell them about that peculiar series of events I just have gone through.

Then I woke up... smiling.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #277 on: June 11, 2007, 09:46:14 pm »
I had a dream I was sitting next to my grandmother while she did the dishes and sang along to Bon Jovi songs on the TV in another room.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2007, 11:56:45 am »
I had a REALLY strange dream, I was first dreaming that I was with this girl in the backseat of some car that was driving...

So me and this girl was making out, and somehow my pants went down, but my trousers were still there... And JUST AT THAT MOMENT her parents, who were in front, looked back. And they saw me, they got pissed and threw me out of the car.

But I really loved that girl, so I tried to follow, and it went good for a while, but then I saw that she got out of the car and started walking somewhere... And I desperatly wanted to know where she lived. Because for some reason I did not even know her name... :P

Well anyway, she then took a bike, and I was like, how the hell? So I RAN fast as hell back home, took my dads car, somehow.

And started to go back, and the funny thing, I drove really good. Well anyway, I drove towards her, and I did not see her,

And At some point I saw LOADS of big police cars drive by me, but they ignored me because they were going somewhere...

And I continued to look, and at some point I got to a bicycle road,  and it somehow became a smaller car, but its still a Volvo 240, but smaller. Anyway, I drove, and then I saw a police riding a bike, and somehow my car became a bike too. And then, I started to think, should I go there? Its high chance that she went there, but then the police might catch me...

But then I saw that the lights were green, so I went casually but hurried there, but it turned red at the moment I came, and yes, the police saw me.

And the most funny thing, I have been caught driving a car before in my dreams, and now he got really pissed, but he though it was a bike with a motor(Phew), and I went like;
BUT noooooo! My birthday is in a week! But no, That did not work.

And then he was pissed, confiscated my car, and then I though, FUCK MY DAD IS GOING TO KILL ME! And then I looked around, saw that dad sat at his computer looking at me, really mad and disappointed. Then the alarm rang.
Geesh it was wierd. :P

Offline ktulu

• Hentai Tentacle
« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2007, 02:13:29 pm »
Ok, here's a kind of a weird dream I had a couple of days ago...

It's early in the morning, maybe 5-6 AM (or maybe late at night), it's kinda dark, like when an eclipse occurs.
I'm sleeping and someone rings the doorbell. I wake up and go to my window (which overlooks the yard and I can barely see that some people have gathered in front of the house.
I dress up as quick as I can, my mom goes out the door and greets the visitors. She says:"Come on, your friends are here, hurry up."
I have no idea what she's talking about.
And then, I open the door and (I'm not making this up) I see Robert with a bunch of people (that I somehow know they're neighbours who love Machinae Supremacy). He looks at me, somewhat disappointed because I should hurry.
I ask him:"What's up, what's going on?"
And he says, with a bunch of others saying it also:"Come on, it's done. The video is done, we're all going to the screening to watch it together. You coming?"
I say:"Yeah, sure!", and exit through the door... and I wake up :P.

Cool stuff huh?  ;D
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with apple pie, people can fly...
Deviant n00bster.

Offline Cerapter

• 100% Recycled
    • Home
« Reply #280 on: June 20, 2007, 06:08:30 pm »
Today I dreamt a bunch of deviantART artists sent me lots of angry and/or ambiguous mails.

Offline Gazus

• Trackers @t Work
« Reply #281 on: June 20, 2007, 10:10:47 pm »
Last night, I dreamt of a friend's phone message.
"Do you know what are Mysteries of teh Wild Wild East ?"
"Wait, man, you mean West !"
"No, East !"
"Heeh... Prostitues from Honk Kong ?"
"Too bad, you lost the three billions money gift !"
"Oh my god, I'm talking to a phone....."

Then later, I dreamt of having sex with my gf, and when I realized that I actually was trying to fuck... my bed.
(that may come from the fact I stopped antidepressives medics, few days ago...)
OMFG LEGO Machinae !

klegak age at 18 isthe shit poh oh oah happy newyear

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2007, 02:47:52 pm »
AARGH!

don't remember a lot of detail from this one... but here goes.

9 friends and I spent a long time collecting these "artifacts" and when we finally did we put it all into this very large center piece and all stood around it. A beam of light started shooting out and hitting one person, then reflecting/changing colors and going to the next. It went all over hitting everyone changing to red, green, blue, yellow, etc.  Each person got a special power as it touched them.

it touched me last, turning pink before it reached me.

My power? Soap... and Water.
I became the "Scrub" wizard.
and while everyone else went off on a SUPER AWESOME adventure, I opened a stupid frigging car wash.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2007, 05:14:16 pm »
Excellent dream Sirix. I actually laughed out for it... Sounds something I could have dreamed of. Soap I mean. I don't mean that I'm dirty or anything (although some of my friends do actually call me Dirty Harry) but the pink, soap, water... It's just excellent and cool 8)

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #284 on: June 26, 2007, 11:03:08 am »
I had a quite wierd dream during my InterRail trip.

I dreamed that me and my friends had a few extra days to kill before going to Woodstage Festival, so we decided to go to Austria (because from there we could apparently just take the train south to get to the festival in Germany) to visit some friends there who were putting up an opera show about some girl in a red dress. Thing was, the show would be illegal, since Austrian law demanded girls were clad in green, since green clothes are easier to see through.
Since it was more than a week since I dreamed it, I can't remember more than that, but it was one fucked up dream.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."